I get bored with the same old thing so I figured why not add mushrooms to mashed potatoes. It was a hit, because the mashed potatoes took on a slightly earthy flavor thanks to the mushrooms. I hope you will enjoy it as well.
3 Russert Potatoes, peeled and halved
1 shallot finely minced
salt and pepper to taste
half a package of Italian Mushrooms chopped small
1/2 cup milk warmed up
1 TBSP Butter
Parley, finely chopped
1. Boil the potatoes in water until soft
2. In separate pan add a bit oil, shallots and mushrooms and sautee until moisture evaporates, season with salt and pepper.
3. Drain water from cooked potatoes and return to stove
4. On low setting add butter and milk and mash the potatoes up
5. Mix the mushrooms and parsley gently under the potatoes and serve
Bouchard Belgian Chocolate
#BouchardChocolate #ad #sponsored Bouchard is a premium chocolate factory located in Ghent, Belgium. Quality chocola...
Cake Decorating Supplies
Bake and decorate your favorite cakes, cupcakes, cookies and more with these fun baking supplies . Decorating cookies...
How to make the Perfect Vanilla Frosting
The perfect Vanilla Frosting has to be finger licking good, but also retain it's shape. The right ingredients are key...
Benefits of Silicon Bakeware
Silicon Bakeware has many advantages and by following a few simple steps can result in well formed baked goods. One m...
List of Edible Flowers
I really think that food is for all the senses to enjoy. It not only has to have a variety of textures, taste good, s...