4 ounces softened cream cheese
3 TBSP softened butter
1 cup confectioners sugar plus some extra for serving
1/4 tsp vanilla
8 slices old bread
4-6 apricots, pitted and sliced
1 cup milk
1 tsp ground cinnamon
1. Heat a greased griddle to 300F
2. In a bowl combine cream cheese, butter, 1 cup sugar and vanilla and mix well.
3. Spread a thin layer of this mix on each side of the bread.
4. Add a layer of sliced apricots on top and top with with more bread slices
5. In a separate bowl, whisk together eggs, milk and cinnamon.
6. Dip the stuffed French toast into the egg mix
7. Grill on griddle until both sides are crisp and golden brown. The cream cheese should be melted and the apricots warm.
8. Dust with confectioners sugar and serve warm.
Tommy Bahamas Creamy Crab Bisque
Tommy Bahamas Crab Bisque A creamy soup is tasty no matter what time of year it is and I was totally beyond myself wh...
Banneton Proofing Basket for Artisan Bread
If you like artisan breads and have been thinking about baking your own bread, this sponsored post is for you. I am a...
How to Dry Apples
Apple Tree Wedding Thank You Cards by jinaiji I love dried fruit to eat as a healthy snack. You can make delicious ap...