4 ounces softened cream cheese
3 TBSP softened butter
1 cup confectioners sugar plus some extra for serving
1/4 tsp vanilla
8 slices old bread
4-6 apricots, pitted and sliced
1 cup milk
1 tsp ground cinnamon
1. Heat a greased griddle to 300F
2. In a bowl combine cream cheese, butter, 1 cup sugar and vanilla and mix well.
3. Spread a thin layer of this mix on each side of the bread.
4. Add a layer of sliced apricots on top and top with with more bread slices
5. In a separate bowl, whisk together eggs, milk and cinnamon.
6. Dip the stuffed French toast into the egg mix
7. Grill on griddle until both sides are crisp and golden brown. The cream cheese should be melted and the apricots warm.
8. Dust with confectioners sugar and serve warm.
Rum and Raisin Truffles
With the holidays around the corner the pace in the kitchen has picked up and little holiday treats are on the menu. ...
#BouchardChocolate #ad #sponsored Bouchard is a premium chocolate factory l...
Stainless Steel Magnetic Containers and Rack
#pckt #sponsored I love to organize and when I saw the stainless steel magne...