4 ounces softened cream cheese
3 TBSP softened butter
1 cup confectioners sugar plus some extra for serving
1/4 tsp vanilla
8 slices old bread
4-6 apricots, pitted and sliced
1 cup milk
1 tsp ground cinnamon
1. Heat a greased griddle to 300F
2. In a bowl combine cream cheese, butter, 1 cup sugar and vanilla and mix well.
3. Spread a thin layer of this mix on each side of the bread.
4. Add a layer of sliced apricots on top and top with with more bread slices
5. In a separate bowl, whisk together eggs, milk and cinnamon.
6. Dip the stuffed French toast into the egg mix
7. Grill on griddle until both sides are crisp and golden brown. The cream cheese should be melted and the apricots warm.
8. Dust with confectioners sugar and serve warm.
- Goulash Soup
When I was little we lived in Vienna, Austria where my parents owned a very large restaurant. The restaurant was...
- Cheesecake Factory Cajun Jambalaya Pasta Adabtation
People who love spicy Cajun dishes will quickly fall in love with this easy recipe for a delicious Jambalaya Pasta. I...
- How to use Edible Flowers in Recipes
EDIBLE FLOWERS EASTER CUPCAKES RECIPE via World Market
- Midori Spring Ceremonial Matcha Gold Class from Japan
Midori Spring Matcha Sponsored Have you ever tried Matcha Green Tea? I am a huge fan of Matcha and have used this...
- Scrambled Eggs Cuban Style
Cuban Style Scramble Eggs Eggs are delicious and not just for breakfast. Sometimes I crave something light and fast ...