4 ounces softened cream cheese
3 TBSP softened butter
1 cup confectioners sugar plus some extra for serving
1/4 tsp vanilla
8 slices old bread
4-6 apricots, pitted and sliced
1 cup milk
1 tsp ground cinnamon
1. Heat a greased griddle to 300F
2. In a bowl combine cream cheese, butter, 1 cup sugar and vanilla and mix well.
3. Spread a thin layer of this mix on each side of the bread.
4. Add a layer of sliced apricots on top and top with with more bread slices
5. In a separate bowl, whisk together eggs, milk and cinnamon.
6. Dip the stuffed French toast into the egg mix
7. Grill on griddle until both sides are crisp and golden brown. The cream cheese should be melted and the apricots warm.
8. Dust with confectioners sugar and serve warm.
Benefits of Silicon Bakeware
Silicon Bakeware has many advantages and by following a few simple steps can result in well formed baked goods. One m...
List of Edible Flowers
I really think that food is for all the senses to enjoy. It not only has to have a variety of textures, taste good, s...
Salmon with Chimichurri Sauce
Salmon with Chimichurri Sauce Chimichurri (chi*mi*chur*ri) is a piquant sauce which is popular in Argentinean, Urugu...
I love the color and taste of Saffron and use it often when cooking Iranian dishes. Saffron can be purchased in the U...
Tommy Bahamas Creamy Crab Bisque
Tommy Bahamas Crab Bisque A creamy soup is tasty no matter what time of year it is and I was totally beyond myself wh...