Sponsored by VonKitchen
VonKitchen Premium Products for Coffee and Kitchen makes a small handheld, battery operated milk frother that I took for a test spin the other day. Well let me tell you this little frother had quiet some torque to it! After only a few minutes I ended up with milk froth for my cappuccino - which I wasn't really expecting to get from such a small device
* STRONGER MOTOR WITH WIDER WHISKER: New and Improved Electric Milk Frother with stronger than leading brands whisking power for thick mixers such as protein powder, Quieter Motor and Taller Stainless Steel Upright Counter Display and Storage Stand, User Manual included
* FROTHIER CAPPUCCINO+POWDER MIXES:Frothing Hot or Cold Milk for Coffee, Cappuccino, Hot Cocoa, Tea, Cocktail or Mixed Blends such as protein powders, Hot Chocolate or bullet proof coffee has never been easier with this new and improved VonKitchen Super Strength Powered frothing motor with Wider Whisking Band for a more thorough mixture without chunks of dry powder that other brands tend to leave in thicker mixtures.
* STAINLESS STEEL & QUIET - Quietly Foams milk, powder blends and more in seconds with a stainless steel wand and whisker - Creates that creamy whipped thick drink foam
* WARRANTY: 1 Year Warranty with Proof of Purchase - Hassle Free Policy: No Questions Asked, 100% money back Return Policy.
*BATTERIES: 2 AA Batteries Required (not included)
Milk Frother Use Tips
- The best-tasting cup of cappuccino starts with fresh brewed coffee and warm milk.
- Fill your coffee mug about 1/3 Warm Milk, 1/3 Fresh Brewed Coffee and 1/3 space for whipping.
- To bring out the maximum flavor, top off the coffee with cinommon or cocoa powder.
- Froth the milk before adding coffee for about 30 seconds. A Delicate, airy froth will form. When the bubbles start to get smaller, you're all done.
Wake Up and be Awesome Pillow by JoyfulTurtle
Look at more Gratitude Pillows at zazzle
- Persian Quince Stew (Khoresht-e Beh)
Persian Quince Stew (called Khoresht-e Beh in Farsi) is a traditional Fall meal in Iran. Quince ripens in late Septem...
- Rice with Sour Cherries
Rice with Sour Cherries, known in Iran as Albaloo Polow is a favorite of just about any child. Who doesn't like cherr...
- Turkish Coffee
Turkish coffee is a strong coffee that is a favorite in the Middle East. When I lived in Iran, a chance encounter fou...
- How to Dry Apples
Apple Tree Wedding Thank You Cards by jinaiji I love dried fruit to eat as a healthy snack. You can make delicious a...
- Tools Needed for Bread Baking
Baking bread at home is becoming more and more popular. After trying out ready pre packaged starter bread making kits...