Sponsored by VonKitchen
VonKitchen Premium Products for Coffee and Kitchen makes a small handheld, battery operated milk frother that I took for a test spin the other day. Well, let me tell you this little frother had quite some torque to it! After only a few minutes I ended up with milk froth for my cappuccino - which I wasn't really expecting to get from such a small device
* STRONGER MOTOR WITH WIDER WHISKER: New and Improved Electric Milk Frother with stronger than leading brands whisking power for thick mixers such as protein powder, Quieter Motor and Taller Stainless Steel Upright Counter Display and Storage Stand, User Manual included
* FROTHIER CAPPUCCINO+POWDER MIXES:Frothing Hot or Cold Milk for Coffee, Cappuccino, Hot Cocoa, Tea, Cocktail or Mixed Blends such as protein powders, Hot Chocolate or bulletproof coffee has never been easier with this new and improved VonKitchen Super Strength Powered frothing motor with Wider Whisking Band for a more thorough mixture without chunks of dry powder that other brands tend to leave in thicker mixtures.
* STAINLESS STEEL & QUIET - Quietly Foams milk, powder blends and more in seconds with a stainless steel wand and whisker - Creates that creamy whipped thick drink foam
* WARRANTY: 1 Year Warranty with Proof of Purchase - Hassle Free Policy: No Questions Asked, 100% money back Return Policy.
*BATTERIES: 2 AA Batteries Required (not included)
Milk Frother Use Tips
- The best-tasting cup of cappuccino starts with freshly brewed coffee and warm milk.
- Fill your coffee mug about 1/3 Warm Milk, 1/3 Fresh Brewed Coffee and 1/3 space for whipping.
- To bring out the maximum flavor, top off the coffee with cinnamon or cocoa powder.
- Froth the milk before adding coffee for about 30 seconds. A Delicate, airy froth will form. When the bubbles start to get smaller, you're all done.
- How to use Edible Flowers in Recipes
EDIBLE FLOWERS EASTER CUPCAKES RECIPE via World Market
- Midori Spring Ceremonial Matcha Gold Class from Japan
Midori Spring Matcha Sponsored Have you ever tried Matcha Green Tea? I am a huge fan of Matcha and have used this...
- Scrambled Eggs Cuban Style
Cuban Style Scramble Eggs Eggs are delicious and not just for breakfast. Sometimes I crave something light and fast ...
- Taco Night with Old El Paseo Stand N'Stuff Taco Dinner Kits
#oldelpasotacokit Old El Paseo is a brand of Tex-Mex style food from General Mills. They offer a variety of products...
- Persian Quince Stew (Khoresht-e Beh)
Persian Quince Stew (called Khoresht-e Beh in Farsi) is a traditional Fall meal in Iran. Quince ripens in late Septem...