I finally couldn't resist any longer and bought another kitchen gadget from Williams Sonoma, which is a cast stainless steel pan with seven deep wells. My son loves Nutella, so that's usually what I fill them with. But you can fill the centers with fruit, jam, cheese or my absolute favorite cranberry chutney as well. The non stick coating of this pan makes it easy to use and clean up is a cinch. I highly recommend it for anyone who love bite size little treats!
2 cups flour or store bought pancake mix
1 TBSP sugar
2 cups milk
1 tsp Baking Powder (leave out if using store bought pan cake mix)
1tsp Vanilla Extract
Nutella or other filling ingredient of your choice
2 wooden skwers
1. Stir eggs and milk in a bowl.
2. Add the flour (or pancake mix, sugar, baking powder and vanilla and stir until no clumps are visible.
3. Place pan on stove on medium heat and put a sliver of butter in each well. Some people like to spray the wells with Pam, but I like crunchy crusts better.
4. Using a very mall ladel or a 1 tbsp spoon fill each well half way with the mix. The batter puffs up considerably so don't overfill!
5. Add one 1/2 tspn of your preferred filling
6. When the texture of the dough looks like it has cooked (ca 2 min) turn over using sticks.
7. Let brown and remove from stove.
You can watch a video how to make these little wonders Williams Sonoma
Bouchard Belgian Chocolate
#BouchardChocolate #ad #sponsored Bouchard is a premium chocolate factory located in Ghent, Belgium. Quality chocola...
Cake Decorating Supplies
Bake and decorate your favorite cakes, cupcakes, cookies and more with these fun baking supplies . Decorating cookies...
How to make the Perfect Vanilla Frosting
The perfect Vanilla Frosting has to be finger licking good, but also retain it's shape. The right ingredients are key...
Benefits of Silicon Bakeware
Silicon Bakeware has many advantages and by following a few simple steps can result in well formed baked goods. One m...
List of Edible Flowers
I really think that food is for all the senses to enjoy. It not only has to have a variety of textures, taste good, s...