I finally couldn't resist any longer and bought another kitchen gadget from Williams Sonoma, which is a cast stainless steel pan with seven deep wells. My son loves Nutella, so that's usually what I fill them with. But you can fill the centers with fruit, jam, cheese or my absolute favorite cranberry chutney as well. The non stick coating of this pan makes it easy to use and clean up is a cinch. I highly recommend it for anyone who love bite size little treats!
2 cups flour or store bought pancake mix
1 TBSP sugar
2 cups milk
1 tsp Baking Powder (leave out if using store bought pan cake mix)
1tsp Vanilla Extract
Nutella or other filling ingredient of your choice
2 wooden skwers
1. Stir eggs and milk in a bowl.
2. Add the flour (or pancake mix, sugar, baking powder and vanilla and stir until no clumps are visible.
3. Place pan on stove on medium heat and put a sliver of butter in each well. Some people like to spray the wells with Pam, but I like crunchy crusts better.
4. Using a very mall ladel or a 1 tbsp spoon fill each well half way with the mix. The batter puffs up considerably so don't overfill!
5. Add one 1/2 tspn of your preferred filling
6. When the texture of the dough looks like it has cooked (ca 2 min) turn over using sticks.
7. Let brown and remove from stove.
You can watch a video how to make these little wonders Williams Sonoma
- Light as a Cloud - Raspberry Pudding made with Chia Seeds
Since I have tried to eat healthier finding desserts that are finger licking good has been a bit of a challenge. Howe...
- Low Carb No Bake Cheesecake
If you like strawberries and Mascarpone cheese you will love this delicious no bake, low carb cheesecake. I found the...
- Camembert Apple Melt
Nothing hits the spot like some melted cheese. For this delicious sandwich, I buttered one side of the bread slightly...
- Pear Almond Cake
This Pear Almond Cake is light and has a hint of Marzipan taste that surely will be a hit with friends and family. I ...
- Pistachios Cranberry Cookies
©Enzie Shahmiri A visit to an Iranian bakery let me daydreaming about these lovely Pistachio & Cranberry Cookies....