What is Chaga?
The Chaga Mushroom is not exactly a good looking fungi, but Chaga is hailed as the "King of Medicinal Mushrooms". Because of it's many health benefits this is a very special medicinal mushroom that is gaining popularity in the west for its powers and taste when consumed in the form of chaga tea. Chaga's benefits have long been known in the East, where Chaga has been used for centuries by people in Siberia, Russia and other parts of Asia.
What is Chaga's Health Benefits?
Before drinking a lot of Chaga tea it is advisable to consult with your physicians for any side effects. Studies have shown so far that chaga tea can stimulate and regulates the immune system. Chaga mushrooms from Maine and Canada have been recognized as one among the top 8 sources of antioxidants on ORAC scale
- Nutritional support in the fight against cancer
- Reduce Inflammation
- Anti-aging & Skin
- Ulcers and Gastritis
- Supports normal Cholesterol levels & Blood Pressure
- HIGH CONTENT OF SUPER-OXIDE DISMUTASE(SOD): SOD acts as an antioxidant as well as an anti-inflammatory in the body neutralizing the free radicals that can lead to wrinkles or dangerously harmful cell changes
- IMMUNE SUPPORTING PROPERTIES: Chaga mushrooms from Maine and Canada is known to be a rich source of beta-glucans and polysaccharides that are essential nutrients for the immune system
- 100 TIMES STRONGER THAN CHLOROPHYLL: Studies have shown that Chaga mushroom from Maine and Canada is 100 times stronger than chlorophyll that's present in green vegetables
I strongly recommend watching this very informative video below. It's a bit long but really delves into all the benefits of this mushroom.
How to Prepare Chaga Tea
1. Bring 4 cups of water to a boil in a tea kettle
2. Fill a mesh tea ball with 4 tsp of Chaga Powder
3. When water has come to a boil place 4 cups in a tea kettle and add the Chaga mesh tea ball and let it steep for 10 minutes.
4. Stir every now and then and watch as the color turns darker and darker.
5. Chaga Tea is a bit bitter, it is often used as a coffee substitute so you might want to sweeten it up with some honey.
I received the Chaga Mushroom Tea at a discounted rate in exchange for my unbiased opinion. I liked the quality of this tea and am excited to have found Chaga Mushroom tea.
6 oz Ultra-Premium Organic & Pure Chaga Mushroom-Harvested and Carefully Picked from Birch Trees in Deep Forests-Now Prepare Your Amazing Chaga Mushroom Tea with Confidence- Bulletproof Your Health $18.95 $35.95