William Morris Pimpernel Vintage Pre-Raphaelite Jigsaw Puzzle
- Regular price
- $40.00 USD
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $40.00 USD
- Unit price
The William Morris Pimpernel Vintage Pre-Raphaelite Art Puzzles are made from high-resolution images in the USA. As an artist, I make sure that there is no pixelation and that the colors are sharp and vibrant before I order them as puzzles for you.
♡ TRADITIONAL PUZZLES WITH BOX ♡
- 1/4 in thick cardboard - separate puzzle pieces
- Great for multi-use
- Normal puzzle sheen
- Includes Puzzle Box
- Can be wiped clean with a damp cloth
- Ships within 2-5 business days
Available sizes :
16" x 20" (500 pieces)
18" x 24" (720 pieces)
20" x 26" (1000 pieces)
♡ PHOTO PUZZLES WITH BOX ♡
- Slightly less than 1/4 in thick photo puzzle - separate puzzle pieces
- Glossy Photo puzzle sheen with a firm backing
- Good for multi-use
- Includes Puzzle Box
- Ships usually within 10 - 14 business days
Available sizes :
8" x 10" (110 pieces)
11" x 14" (252 pieces)
16" x 20" (520 pieces)
20" x 20" (676 pieces)
20" x 30" (1014 pieces)
Warning: Not suitable for children under 3. Small parts may pose a possible choking hazard.
♡ SHIPPING INFO ♡
• Tracking information will be emailed the day your order has shipped
• I ship International - please contact me for a shipping quote based on size before placing your order
♡ COUPONS & DEALS ♡
Follow my shop to get Sale alerts!
All artwork and most products offered on the site are designed by me unless otherwise stated. If you like to have something custom made with an image you have in mind visit the Customizable Collection and submit your photo and information through the Contact Form .
♡ I LOVE TO SEE A PHOTO OF YOU USING YOUR PURCHASE ♡
Share a photo on Instagram and tag me @portraits_by_nc or on Facebook facebook.com/portraitsbync
* Gift wrap and gift messages are available on this item.
HOW IT WORKS
HOW IT WORKS
Click the links to see samples of each style
- Entirely hand painted with professional grade oil paints for luminous colors and longevity
- Tactile canvas texture creates depth in a painting for a more natural life-like look
- Painted on stretched canvas - with kiln dried stretcher bars to ensure that the canvas does not warp or bow over time
- UV protection varnish is applied so your painting won't discolor
- Turn around anywhere from 14 business days to 1 month - yet so worth the wait!
- Modern painting medium created on a computer and made to look like an oil painting
- Entirely hand painted using a stylus on a tablet
- Smooth surface texture printed with high quality inks that resist fading on archival grade canvas for greater durability
- UV protection finish is applied so your print won't discolor
- Turn around is 7 business days
- Great option for international clients who want to save on shipping and duty fees
- The drop down shows all available canvas sizes so you can find the size that best suits your needs
- Museum Wrap (thin sides ca. .75 in) is best suited if you like to frame your painting
- Gallery Wrap (thick sides ca. 1.50 in) is bested suited if you like to hang your painting without a frame for a more modern look
- Sides are painted as well for a finished look
- Printed on stretched canvas suitable to hang - kiln dried stretcher bars are used to ensure that the canvas does not warp or bow over time
- Mounting hardware is attached so you can enjoy your artwork as soon as you get it.
- Your portrait can be ordered from any of the listings or from the Order Form
- A buy now - pay later option is also available for your convenience and will display at time of checkout
- Please indicate if this is a gift order and if you like to have the painting gift wrapped.
- Submit your photo(s) via the "Contact" button or the uploader located under the add to cart button
- Choose your background preference and add it to the notes to seller section on your checkout page
* POPULAR> Let artist choose what looks best
* Original background of the photo
* Cloud-like, nondescript soft background
* Solid or custom backgrounds ( please send a screenshot of the color or setting that you like)
5. APPROVE THE MOCK-UP
- Special photo editing techniques are used to create a mock-up so you can approve the layout, feel and look of your painting.
- Follow the painting process via the online slideshow so you can see how your painting evolves
- After you approve your finished portrait the painting gets a final coat of varnish and is prepared for shipping. You will receive a tracking number as soon as the painting is mailed.
- Track your order
Every custom order is created with love and great attention to detail, so you can be proud of your custom made art work and cherish it for years to come.
Portraits-by-NC is based in California, USA and we ship our hand made custom orders as well as products sourced through our favorite vendors world wide.
Regular Shipping Times
Please note that all estimated shipping times listed under the product descriptions are based on normal delivery conditions and vary for each listing depending from where your items ships from.
Now and then we will experience heavier than usual international shipping volumes and delays in custom, especially around holiday season. Please keep that in mind when ordering gifts, since these delays are out of our control.
Important COVID-19 Shipping Delays
Note: Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, couriers may experience delays in shipping due to service interruptions and staff shortages.
Please allow 2-6 weeks for delivery to the United States, Canada and Europe.
Please allow 3-8 weeks for delivery to the rest of the world.
We will monitor your order and advise of any delays, until it reaches you smoothly and thank you for your understanding during this difficult time. In the rare event that an order is received after 2 or 3 months a full refund will be issued.
Order Processing Time
Order Processing time needs to be added to the shipping time, to get the total time needed to receive your order. Processing takes 1 - 8 business days on average for all non-commissioned items. Processing time on commissioned items can vary from 7-14 business days to a month depending on the size and complexity of the order.
We will not be able to make any further adjustments or cancellations once your order has been processed.
All packages that are refused, unclaimed from the local post office, undeliverable due to an incorrect or incomplete address provided by you, will not be our responsibility. Please verify that everything is correct at time of check out.
All custom hand made orders ship directly from our California based studio and all other items from our sourced vendors. If your package is missing an item, do not worry. It is likely being shipped separately and will arrive shortly. We will be happy to check the status of your order. Just drop us a line at email@example.com
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
We believe that you put your trust in us when you order from our website and it is only fair that we live up to your trust. We believe in full transparency and have outlined a detailed refund/exchange policy. Sometimes things don't quite work out and you might need to return a damaged item or ask for an exchange. We totally understand and in the unfortunate circumstance that you need to return something, we will make it easy and promise to work with you to keep you happy!
All you have to do is email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 15 days of delivery of your item and return the item to the address we will provide. Don’t miss that date, since we don’t accept returns or exchanges thereafter.
To be eligible for a return or exchange, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It also has to be in it’s original packaging. It is important that you include the original shipping label of the original package upon requesting the return/exchange/replacement or refund process to speed up the process.
Important! Please do not file a dispute with your credit card company directly as it will delay the processing of your request!
All damaged items, wrongly sent items, wrong quantity sent or defective items will be accepted for a free return for a refund or replacement within 15 days after receiving the item. You must provide a photo of the defect or damage to start the return process.
Items that are not needed anymore, not liked by size, color, material, etc. can be returned or exchanged, however the customer will need to bear the return/exchange shipping cost.
CUSTOM ORDERS, DISCONTINUED AND CLEARANCE ITEMS
These items are nonrefundable and nonexchangeable except due to our error on an undisclosed defect. In that case, you can exchange the item for something else from our store.
Once your item has been returned to us (not the manufacturer) the refund/replacement/exchange process will start.
If you are returning an item costing over $75, you should consider purchasing shipping insurance. Items do get lost or damaged while in transit and it is just another precaution to make sure the return/exchange can be processed.
Shipping costs are non-refundable. When the refund is issued the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
REFUNDS (if applicable)
Once your returned item is received and inspected, we will notify you via email that we have received the returned item and advise of the status of the return. If the return has been approved, your refund will be processed, and a credit applied to your credit card within 3 to 7 business days.
REFUNDS OF LATE OR MISSING ORDERS
We offer a full refund to any order that fails to be delivered to you by 60 days of shipping if the shipping destination is the United States, Canada or EU countries. Any other country the refund is issued to you if the items fails to be delivered by 90 days.