Hi, my name is Enzie (pronounced "NC") , and I am a California based portrait artist, photographer and designer. I am driven by a love for beauty and thrive on creativity by painting custom painted oil paintings, and digital artwork for clients around the globe.
While I paint custom portraits, I rely heavily on the help of my support team. My helpers make sure that my creations land on a variety of products, weather it be on prints or some of the gifts items that are for sale via the gift shop. The team also packs, wraps and mails your orders, allowing me to pay full attention to painting.
Besides working with individual clients, I also work with Interior Designers and agencies to create content for Name Brands.
For a list of past collaborations, please click here.
My art has been featured in books, magazines, newspapers and in a documentary and I was invited to be a guest speaker on the topics of art and a juror for several art competitions.
Below is a list of the highlights:
OC Register Article
As a child, I learned that my drawings would make people smile. This encouraged me to draw even more and soon I realized that there is great power in sharing one's art.
This realization led to an idea that perhaps I could also use my love for painting to make a contribution to better the lives of others.
I am now committed to helping as many charitable organizations as possible. I donate in a couple of ways:
- Monetary Donations
- Gift Certificate Donation
- Art Work Donation
If you represent a charity, I welcome your donation requests for portrait gift certificates to use at your auction events.
SOME CHARITIES I HAVE DONATED TO:
- United Nations UNHCR - The UN's refugee agency to help the people of Darfur
- BABC Scholarship Program - British American Business Council Scholarship Program
- Nothing but Nets - Funding to fight malaria, a leading cause of death among children in Africa
- Finger Lakes Adopt a Grey FLAAG - (FLAAG) is a volunteer-run non-profit (501(c)3), dedicated to finding a home for greyhounds in the southern tier of NY state.
- The Shea Center - Improving the lives of people with disabilities through therapeutic horse-related programs
- Boxer Rescue Los Angeles
- Japan Tsunami Relief Effort Etsy
- Mahak Charity - Society to support children suffering from Cancer
- Etsy for Charity - Donated artwork to various charities
- Debussy chapter of the Guilds of the Orange County Performing Arts Center
- Gary L. Hoop Foundation - Medical Charity for Children With Cancer Severe Medical Conditions
- The Wellington School Arts Premiere - In support of essential school programs
- Pink Artists Community Fundraiser for Breast Cancer