This lovely white cat in a garden represents the listing for the custom painted oil portraits of cats. This is an example of a full-body portrait of what your beloved pet could look like. I can change out backgrounds, remove unwanted blemishes, enhance the original capture, or combine different photos for just the right angle in your painting. No extra charge for extra figures in one painting.
♦♦♦ WHAT TO EXPECT ♦♦♦
I have been painting traditional oil portraits since 1999 and only use artist-grade quality oil paints to create beautiful hand-painted oil portraits. You will be receiving periodic email updates with close-up images of the work in progress until the final version meets your 100% satisfaction. Only then will I send out your custom painted portrait.
♦♦♦ HOW TO ORDER ♦♦♦
1. Choose the desired finish and size from the drop-down menu ( other sizes are available please inquire)
2. Email me ( firstname.lastname@example.org) photos of the pet (multiple photos accepted)
Photos should be in focus and not too dark
3. Include hair color (photos can distort color)
4. Preferred background colors (neutral/earthy or more colorful/bright)
♦♦♦ OIL PORTRAITS ♦♦♦
* 100% Hand-painted with traditional artist brushes & artist-grade oil paint
* Painted on Museum Wrap Canvas with (.75in sides MW) or Gallery Wrap with (1.50in side GW)
* Oil paints create vivid & rich colors with details visible in lightest & darkest areas
* Luminous skin tones, rich highlights, and obvious paint texture on hair, fur, etc.
* The artwork extends/wraps around the sides
* Clear varnish is applied to canvas to protect against the elements
* Lots of surface texture
* Canvas ships with hanging hardware attached for immediate display
* Ships within 3-6 weeks depending on size