Rustic Pie Dough
1 1/2cups all-purpose flour
1/4 tsp salt
3/4 cup cold unsalted butter,diced
2/3 cup cold sour cream
1/3 cup sugar
6-8 large peaches
1. In a bowl combine the flour, salt, and butter until dough is crumbly.
2. Add sour cream and mix thoroughly.
3. Remove dough from the bowl.
4. On a lightly floured surface, shape dough into a 12 in shape.
5. Wrap tightly with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 1 hour.
Prepare the fruit
Peel the skin off the peaches sliced them into thin strips and set aside
Preheat oven to 350F
6. Grease out a 9 in deep dish pan with butter
7. Top dough with fruit
8. Add 1/3 cup to the remaining dough and create crumbles for top
Bake at 350 F for 45 minutes or until top is golden brown.