I am so excited about the look of this messenger bag with my "Apricots and Peaches" design. I think this roomy bag will be great as a gift for a chef or anyone who loves peaches :)
Here are some of the design Specs:
A powerhouse of versatility, the Rickshaw Zero Messenger Bag is perfect as a workday commuter, overnight attaché, or travel bag! Vibrantly printed with your custom artwork or text on rugged polyester and designed with a unique accessories system, this bag is as customizable inside as it is outside. Handmade for you with a focus on environmental sustainability, this bag combines beautiful form, function, and a small ecological footprint.
- Water resistant, extra durable (machine-washable).
- Large main compartment and 2 front pockets.
- Lightweight and forms to your body.
- Quick-adjust cam shoulder strap.
- Velcro strips accessory system; Holds a 13” laptop w/optional sleeve.
- Handmade with a sustainability focus in San Francisco, CA.
- Dimensions 11" H x 12.5" W base x 18" W top x 6"D
- February Portrait Winner
I have to admit I have totally fallen behind in announcing the names of my wonderful newsletter subscribers. My mom p...
- German Shepherd Portrait 641
This portrait of a German Shepherd was painted from a photo that was a bit discolored. The colors in the painting wer...
- Eye Painting Tutorial
When painting the eyes, you have to make sure that they are focused on something and have something to communicate wi...
- Horse Painting 608
This is a commissioned digital painting of a horse that is standing in a field. I decided on an Impressionistic paint...
- Exotic Moluccan Bird named Tango 239
The painting of the Moluccan Cockatoo is finished. This 30x20 in Mixed Media piece is full of vibrant colors and expr...