I love cheese and a real good three cheese baked noodle dish sounds so great. When I found Emeril's recipe I just had to share it.
Serves 4 to 6
1/2 pound elbow macaroni
3 slices bacon, cut crosswise into 1/2-inch pieces
1 1/2 teaspoons minced garlic
3 large eggs
1 can (12 ounces) evaporated milk
1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
1 1/2 cups grated sharp cheddar (6 ounces)
1/2 cup grated Monterey Jack cheese (2 ounces)
1/2 cup finely grated Parmesan (1 ounce)
1. Preheat oven t 475 degrees
2. Cook macaroni in salt water for 6 minutes (will be slightly undercooked) - drain and set aside
3. Heat bacon in a skillet over medium heat until crisp
4. Add garlic and cook until soft
5. Transfer bacon and macaroni into a medium size bowl and stir to combine
6. In another bowl, whisk the eggs and evaporated milk.
7. Add 1/2 tsp salt, cayenne, nutmeg and cheese and mix well.
8. Transfer to an 8 or 9 inch square baking dish and spread evenly
9. Bake until sauce starts to bubble ca. 12 minutes.
10. Allow to cool slightly before serving
Tommy Bahamas Creamy Crab Bisque
Tommy Bahamas Crab Bisque A creamy soup is tasty no matter what time of year it is and I was totally beyond myself wh...
Banneton Proofing Basket for Artisan Bread
If you like artisan breads and have been thinking about baking your own bread, this sponsored post is for you. I am a...
How to Dry Apples
Apple Tree Wedding Thank You Cards by jinaiji I love dried fruit to eat as a healthy snack. You can make delicious ap...