I love cheese and a real good three cheese baked noodle dish sounds so great. When I found Emeril's recipe I just had to share it.
Serves 4 to 6
1/2 pound elbow macaroni
3 slices bacon, cut crosswise into 1/2-inch pieces
1 1/2 teaspoons minced garlic
3 large eggs
1 can (12 ounces) evaporated milk
1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
1 1/2 cups grated sharp cheddar (6 ounces)
1/2 cup grated Monterey Jack cheese (2 ounces)
1/2 cup finely grated Parmesan (1 ounce)
1. Preheat oven t 475 degrees
2. Cook macaroni in salt water for 6 minutes (will be slightly undercooked) - drain and set aside
3. Heat bacon in a skillet over medium heat until crisp
4. Add garlic and cook until soft
5. Transfer bacon and macaroni into a medium size bowl and stir to combine
6. In another bowl, whisk the eggs and evaporated milk.
7. Add 1/2 tsp salt, cayenne, nutmeg and cheese and mix well.
8. Transfer to an 8 or 9 inch square baking dish and spread evenly
9. Bake until sauce starts to bubble ca. 12 minutes.
10. Allow to cool slightly before serving
- Camembert Apple Melt
Nothing hits the spot like some melted cheese. For this delicious sandwich, I buttered one side of the bread slightly...
- Pear Almond Cake
This Pear Almond Cake is light and has a hint of Marzipan taste that surely will be a hit with friends and family. I ...
- Pistachios Cranberry Cookies
©Enzie Shahmiri A visit to an Iranian bakery let me daydreaming about these lovely Pistachio & Cranberry Cookies....
- Goulash Soup
When I was little we lived in Vienna, Austria where my parents owned a very large restaurant. The restaurant was...
- Cheesecake Factory Cajun Jambalaya Pasta Adabtation
People who love spicy Cajun dishes will quickly fall in love with this easy recipe for a delicious Jambalaya Pasta. I...