1 cup dry white
3 tbsp broth
3 lrg garlic cloves, minced
1 cup heavy cream
1/2 cups chopped parsley
1 1.5 lbs pound salmon fillet
1 TBSP minced fresh tarragon (or 1 tsp dried)
1 TBSP minced chives or green onion
1 tspn crushed saffron
1 TBSP butter
Directions for Potatoes:
1. Peel and wash potatoes and cook in water until tender
2. Once potatoes are cooked remove water and add butter
3. Add crushed saffron, sprinkle with a bit of salt and let potatoes get coated on all sides
4. Reduce to low heat and keep warm
Directions for Sauce:
1. Combine 1 cup wine, 3 TBSP broth, garlic and shallots in a small saucepan. Boil until mixture reduced to 2/3 cup, ca. 6 min.
2. Stir in heavy cream and 1/2 cup parsley. Boil until mixture is reduced to 1 1/2 cups, ca 4 min.
3. Transfer mixture to blender. Blend until parsley is finely minced.
4. Return to saucepan and boil until sauce coats spoon, ca 3 min. and let simmer.
5. Whisk in tarragon and chives and season with salt and pepper.
Directions for Salmon Fillet:
1. Preheat oven.
2 . Brush salmon fillet on both sides with oil and season with salt and pepper.
3. Broil salmon , skin side up for 4 min.
4. Turn salmon over, and broil another 4 min until center is opaque. Transfer to plate.
I found the trick with this dish is the order in which the ingredients are cooked. Since the potatoes take the longest to cook, you should start with them. The start on the sauce and by the time you are ready to transfer sauce into the blender, it's a good time to start placing the fillet in the broiler.
- Cheesecake Factory Cajun Jambalaya Pasta Adabtation
People who love spicy Cajun dishes will quickly fall in love with this easy recipe for a delicious Jambalaya Pasta. I...
- How to use Edible Flowers in Recipes
EDIBLE FLOWERS EASTER CUPCAKES RECIPE via World Market
- Midori Spring Ceremonial Matcha Gold Class from Japan
Midori Spring Matcha Sponsored Have you ever tried Matcha Green Tea? I am a huge fan of Matcha and have used this...
- Scrambled Eggs Cuban Style
Cuban Style Scramble Eggs Eggs are delicious and not just for breakfast. Sometimes I crave something light and fast ...
- Taco Night with Old El Paseo Stand N'Stuff Taco Dinner Kits
#oldelpasotacokit Old El Paseo is a brand of Tex-Mex style food from General Mills. They offer a variety of products...