1 cup dry white
3 tbsp broth
3 lrg garlic cloves, minced
1 cup heavy cream
1/2 cups chopped parsley
1 1.5 lbs pound salmon fillet
1 TBSP minced fresh tarragon (or 1 tsp dried)
1 TBSP minced chives or green onion
1 tspn crushed saffron
1 TBSP butter
Directions for Potatoes:
1. Peel and wash potatoes and cook in water until tender
2. Once potatoes are cooked remove water and add butter
3. Add crushed saffron, sprinkle with a bit of salt and let potatoes get coated on all sides
4. Reduce to low heat and keep warm
Directions for Sauce:
1. Combine 1 cup wine, 3 TBSP broth, garlic and shallots in a small saucepan. Boil until mixture reduced to 2/3 cup, ca. 6 min.
2. Stir in heavy cream and 1/2 cup parsley. Boil until mixture is reduced to 1 1/2 cups, ca 4 min.
3. Transfer mixture to blender. Blend until parsley is finely minced.
4. Return to saucepan and boil until sauce coats spoon, ca 3 min. and let simmer.
5. Whisk in tarragon and chives and season with salt and pepper.
Directions for Salmon Fillet:
1. Preheat oven.
2 . Brush salmon fillet on both sides with oil and season with salt and pepper.
3. Broil salmon , skin side up for 4 min.
4. Turn salmon over, and broil another 4 min until center is opaque. Transfer to plate.
I found the trick with this dish is the order in which the ingredients are cooked. Since the potatoes take the longest to cook, you should start with them. The start on the sauce and by the time you are ready to transfer sauce into the blender, it's a good time to start placing the fillet in the broiler.
Easiest Way to Cut Pineapple and Watermelons
#BZTZWatermelonSlicer&PineappleCorer Sponsored Having kids means having ...
Organic Granola made by Granologist with Autism
With so many choices of snacks on the market, I tend to look for snacks that are organic and healthy. Luv Michael org...
Salt and Pepper Grinder Set
#Sponsored Adding a bit of spice to your dishes enhances the flavor of your ...