1 cup dry white
3 tbsp broth
3 lrg garlic cloves, minced
1 cup heavy cream
1/2 cups chopped parsley
1 1.5 lbs pound salmon fillet
1 TBSP minced fresh tarragon (or 1 tsp dried)
1 TBSP minced chives or green onion
1 tspn crushed saffron
1 TBSP butter
Directions for Potatoes:
1. Peel and wash potatoes and cook in water until tender
2. Once potatoes are cooked remove water and add butter
3. Add crushed saffron, sprinkle with a bit of salt and let potatoes get coated on all sides
4. Reduce to low heat and keep warm
Directions for Sauce:
1. Combine 1 cup wine, 3 TBSP broth, garlic and shallots in a small saucepan. Boil until mixture reduced to 2/3 cup, ca. 6 min.
2. Stir in heavy cream and 1/2 cup parsley. Boil until mixture is reduced to 1 1/2 cups, ca 4 min.
3. Transfer mixture to blender. Blend until parsley is finely minced.
4. Return to saucepan and boil until sauce coats spoon, ca 3 min. and let simmer.
5. Whisk in tarragon and chives and season with salt and pepper.
Directions for Salmon Fillet:
1. Preheat oven.
2 . Brush salmon fillet on both sides with oil and season with salt and pepper.
3. Broil salmon , skin side up for 4 min.
4. Turn salmon over, and broil another 4 min until center is opaque. Transfer to plate.
I found the trick with this dish is the order in which the ingredients are cooked. Since the potatoes take the longest to cook, you should start with them. The start on the sauce and by the time you are ready to transfer sauce into the blender, it's a good time to start placing the fillet in the broiler.
Bouchard Belgian Chocolate
#BouchardChocolate #ad #sponsored Bouchard is a premium chocolate factory located in Ghent, Belgium. Quality chocola...
Cake Decorating Supplies
Bake and decorate your favorite cakes, cupcakes, cookies and more with these fun baking supplies . Decorating cookies...
How to make the Perfect Vanilla Frosting
The perfect Vanilla Frosting has to be finger licking good, but also retain it's shape. The right ingredients are key...
Benefits of Silicon Bakeware
Silicon Bakeware has many advantages and by following a few simple steps can result in well formed baked goods. One m...
List of Edible Flowers
I really think that food is for all the senses to enjoy. It not only has to have a variety of textures, taste good, s...