If you like tomatoes as much as I do, you will love this easy to make recipe of roasted tomatoes with thyme and honey. The recipe serves 4.
10-15 small springs of fresh thyme
5 fresh medium size tomatoes
2 cloves chopped garlic
1tbsp olive oil
1 red chilli (chopped and deseeded)
salt and pepper to season
3 tbsp honey
2 tsp cider vinegar
1. Wash and then cut the tomatoes in half and arrange in a oven proof dish
2. Chop the garlic into small pieces and sprinkle over tomatoes
3. Remove the seeds from the chilli and shop into small pieces and scatter over tomatoes.
4. Place thyme springs over tomatoes and season with salt and pepper
5. Whisk the oil, honey and vinegar together and drizzle over the tomatoes
6. Roast in a preheated oven at 395 F for 30 min.
Serve hot as a side dish.
Bouchard Belgian Chocolate
#BouchardChocolate #ad #sponsored Bouchard is a premium chocolate factory located in Ghent, Belgium. Quality chocola...
Cake Decorating Supplies
Bake and decorate your favorite cakes, cupcakes, cookies and more with these fun baking supplies . Decorating cookies...
How to make the Perfect Vanilla Frosting
The perfect Vanilla Frosting has to be finger licking good, but also retain it's shape. The right ingredients are key...
Benefits of Silicon Bakeware
Silicon Bakeware has many advantages and by following a few simple steps can result in well formed baked goods. One m...
List of Edible Flowers
I really think that food is for all the senses to enjoy. It not only has to have a variety of textures, taste good, s...