If you like tomatoes as much as I do, you will love this easy to make recipe of roasted tomatoes with thyme and honey. The recipe serves 4.
10-15 small springs of fresh thyme
5 fresh medium size tomatoes
2 cloves chopped garlic
1tbsp olive oil
1 red chilli (chopped and deseeded)
salt and pepper to season
3 tbsp honey
2 tsp cider vinegar
1. Wash and then cut the tomatoes in half and arrange in a oven proof dish
2. Chop the garlic into small pieces and sprinkle over tomatoes
3. Remove the seeds from the chilli and shop into small pieces and scatter over tomatoes.
4. Place thyme springs over tomatoes and season with salt and pepper
5. Whisk the oil, honey and vinegar together and drizzle over the tomatoes
6. Roast in a preheated oven at 395 F for 30 min.
Serve hot as a side dish.
German Cheesecake Recipe
Via Landkueche Magazine 2011 I still remember my German grandma's cheesecake, which looked just like the one featur...
Tyler Florence Roasted Tomato Soup
Tyler Florence has a wonderful recipe for a roasted tomato soup that I recently tried. This easy to make recipe taste...
Easy Homemade Jello Gummy Bear Recipe
Sponsored Making homemade Jello Gummy Bears is very easy. All you need for this recipe are three ingredients and an i...
Peruvian Recipe - Lomo Saltado
Image via Lima Tambo122 One of the best know Peruvian dishes has to be Lomo Saltado. A dish that is made fresh ingred...
Matcha Tea Cookies
Sponsored Post by Zendori I love the taste of Matcha Tea and have been trying out different bands and different recip...