If you like tomatoes as much as I do, you will love this easy to make recipe of roasted tomatoes with thyme and honey. The recipe serves 4.
10-15 small springs of fresh thyme
5 fresh medium size tomatoes
2 cloves chopped garlic
1tbsp olive oil
1 red chilli (chopped and deseeded)
salt and pepper to season
3 tbsp honey
2 tsp cider vinegar
1. Wash and then cut the tomatoes in half and arrange in a oven proof dish
2. Chop the garlic into small pieces and sprinkle over tomatoes
3. Remove the seeds from the chilli and shop into small pieces and scatter over tomatoes.
4. Place thyme springs over tomatoes and season with salt and pepper
5. Whisk the oil, honey and vinegar together and drizzle over the tomatoes
6. Roast in a preheated oven at 395 F for 30 min.
Serve hot as a side dish.