1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
1 cup almonds or hazelnuts
Recipe via Recipe Secrets
Roast the nuts: Bake at 350 degrees F for 5 minutes.
- While still warm, place nuts in a food processor and process for five to 10 minutes, stopping occasionally to scrape down the sides of the bowl.
-Once the nuts have the consistency of nut butter, add the chocolate chips and process until thoroughly combined.
- Each serving is one tablespoon.
- Goulash Soup
When I was little we lived in Vienna, Austria where my parents owned a very large restaurant. The restaurant was...
- Cheesecake Factory Cajun Jambalaya Pasta Adabtation
People who love spicy Cajun dishes will quickly fall in love with this easy recipe for a delicious Jambalaya Pasta. I...
- How to use Edible Flowers in Recipes
EDIBLE FLOWERS EASTER CUPCAKES RECIPE via World Market
- Midori Spring Ceremonial Matcha Gold Class from Japan
Midori Spring Matcha Sponsored Have you ever tried Matcha Green Tea? I am a huge fan of Matcha and have used this...
- Scrambled Eggs Cuban Style
Cuban Style Scramble Eggs Eggs are delicious and not just for breakfast. Sometimes I crave something light and fast ...