1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
1 cup almonds or hazelnuts
Recipe via Recipe Secrets
Roast the nuts: Bake at 350 degrees F for 5 minutes.
- While still warm, place nuts in a food processor and process for five to 10 minutes, stopping occasionally to scrape down the sides of the bowl.
-Once the nuts have the consistency of nut butter, add the chocolate chips and process until thoroughly combined.
- Each serving is one tablespoon.
- How to use Edible Flowers in Recipes
EDIBLE FLOWERS EASTER CUPCAKES RECIPE via World Market
- Midori Spring Ceremonial Matcha Gold Class from Japan
Midori Spring Matcha Sponsored Have you ever tried Matcha Green Tea? I am a huge fan of Matcha and have used this...
- Scrambled Eggs Cuban Style
Cuban Style Scramble Eggs Eggs are delicious and not just for breakfast. Sometimes I crave something light and fast ...
- Taco Night with Old El Paseo Stand N'Stuff Taco Dinner Kits
#oldelpasotacokit Old El Paseo is a brand of Tex-Mex style food from General Mills. They offer a variety of products...
- Persian Quince Stew (Khoresht-e Beh)
Persian Quince Stew (called Khoresht-e Beh in Farsi) is a traditional Fall meal in Iran. Quince ripens in late Septem...