In our household we love Mexican dishes and one of our favorite appetizers has to be guacamole with crisp corn tortillas.
1/2 medium size tomato
1 clove garlic
1 fresh jalapeno pepper
2 ripe avocados ( I like to buy Haas)
1/2 tsp salt
2 tbsp chopped cilantro
Corn tortilla chips
1. Chop the tomato into small pieces and slice the scallions.
2. Finely chop the garlic, jalapeno pepper and cilantro
3. Half the avocado and cut the flesh into small cubes.
4. Squeeze 1tsp lime juice over the avocados and toss.
5. Add the other ingredients and seasoning and toss again
6. Serve with corn tortilla chips
© Enzie Shahmiri