Yesterday I shared my Pistachio & Cranberries cookie recipe and I wanted to introduce you to an Organic Gourmet Vanilla made by Singing Dog that I used in the recipe.
These Vanilla Beans are grown organic in Papua New Guinea and the organic pure vanilla extract is sugar free and gluten free. The vanilla has a smooth mellow flavor, which I have to say worked out great in this particular recipe. Sometimes you want to make a certain ingedient be the star of the show, in this case the Pistachios, thus the vanilla acted sort of like the supporting best cast member.
This bring me to this month giveaway of a package of Gourmet Vanilla Beans
Congratulations Crystal - you have won!
This Giveaway is now closed!
1. Head on over to Singing Dog Vanilla
2. Pick your favorite item (not giveaway or interview items)
3. Come back here and leave a comment telling us which item(s) you liked best
4. Make sure you leave a comment so we have a way to contact you
5. Please only one entry per person!
Winner has been announced on April 30th!
- German Cheesecake Recipe
Via Landkueche Magazine 2011 I still remember my German grandma's cheesecake, which looked just like the one featur...
- Tyler Florence Roasted Tomato Soup
Tyler Florence has a wonderful recipe for a roasted tomato soup that I recently tried. This easy to make recipe taste...
- Easy Homemade Jello Gummy Bear Recipe
Sponsored Making homemade Jello Gummy Bears is very easy. All you need for this recipe are three ingredients and an i...
- Peruvian Recipe - Lomo Saltado
Image via Lima Tambo122 One of the best know Peruvian dishes has to be Lomo Saltado. A dish that is made fresh ingred...
- Matcha Tea Cookies
Sponsored Post by Zendori I love the taste of Matcha Tea and have been trying out different bands and different recip...