Yesterday I shared my Pistachio & Cranberries cookie recipe and I wanted to introduce you to an Organic Gourmet Vanilla made by Singing Dog that I used in the recipe.
These Vanilla Beans are grown organic in Papua New Guinea and the organic pure vanilla extract is sugar free and gluten free. The vanilla has a smooth mellow flavor, which I have to say worked out great in this particular recipe. Sometimes you want to make a certain ingedient be the star of the show, in this case the Pistachios, thus the vanilla acted sort of like the supporting best cast member.
This bring me to this month giveaway of a package of Gourmet Vanilla Beans
Congratulations Crystal - you have won!
This Giveaway is now closed!
1. Head on over to Singing Dog Vanilla
2. Pick your favorite item (not giveaway or interview items)
3. Come back here and leave a comment telling us which item(s) you liked best
4. Make sure you leave a comment so we have a way to contact you
5. Please only one entry per person!
Winner has been announced on April 30th!
- Cheesecake Factory Cajun Jambalaya Pasta Adabtation
People who love spicy Cajun dishes will quickly fall in love with this easy recipe for a delicious Jambalaya Pasta. I...
- How to use Edible Flowers in Recipes
EDIBLE FLOWERS EASTER CUPCAKES RECIPE via World Market
- Midori Spring Ceremonial Matcha Gold Class from Japan
Midori Spring Matcha Sponsored Have you ever tried Matcha Green Tea? I am a huge fan of Matcha and have used this...
- Scrambled Eggs Cuban Style
Cuban Style Scramble Eggs Eggs are delicious and not just for breakfast. Sometimes I crave something light and fast ...
- Taco Night with Old El Paseo Stand N'Stuff Taco Dinner Kits
#oldelpasotacokit Old El Paseo is a brand of Tex-Mex style food from General Mills. They offer a variety of products...