Yesterday I shared my Pistachio & Cranberries cookie recipe and I wanted to introduce you to an Organic Gourmet Vanilla made by Singing Dog that I used in the recipe.
These Vanilla Beans are grown organic in Papua New Guinea and the organic pure vanilla extract is sugar free and gluten free. The vanilla has a smooth mellow flavor, which I have to say worked out great in this particular recipe. Sometimes you want to make a certain ingedient be the star of the show, in this case the Pistachios, thus the vanilla acted sort of like the supporting best cast member.
This bring me to this month giveaway of a package of Gourmet Vanilla Beans
Congratulations Crystal - you have won!
This Giveaway is now closed!
1. Head on over to Singing Dog Vanilla
2. Pick your favorite item (not giveaway or interview items)
3. Come back here and leave a comment telling us which item(s) you liked best
4. Make sure you leave a comment so we have a way to contact you
5. Please only one entry per person!
Winner has been announced on April 30th!
- Light as a Cloud - Raspberry Pudding made with Chia Seeds
Since I have tried to eat healthier finding desserts that are finger licking good has been a bit of a challenge. Howe...
- Low Carb No Bake Cheesecake
If you like strawberries and Mascarpone cheese you will love this delicious no bake, low carb cheesecake. I found the...
- Camembert Apple Melt
Nothing hits the spot like some melted cheese. For this delicious sandwich, I buttered one side of the bread slightly...
- Pear Almond Cake
This Pear Almond Cake is light and has a hint of Marzipan taste that surely will be a hit with friends and family. I ...
- Pistachios Cranberry Cookies
©Enzie Shahmiri A visit to an Iranian bakery let me daydreaming about these lovely Pistachio & Cranberry Cookies....