Pflaumenkuchen, originally uploaded by chipmonk.
This recipes for Pie Crust was given to me by my dear friend Ute C., who makes the best plum pie ever!
2 sticks of butter
1/2 tsp. salt
1 tsp. vanilla or 1 packet of Vanille Sugar
3/4 cup sugar
1 packet Vanille Sugar
1 1/2 c. flour
1 tsp baking powder
1/4 cup milk
Whipped Cream (optional)
2 lbs. sliced Italian plums (prunes)
1. Mix well the eggs, flour, salt, baking powder, vanilla, and milk.
2. grease a baking pan and preheat oven to 375 degrees
3. Slice plums and remove pits
4. Top dough with overlapped fruit (cut side facing up).
5. Sprinkle plums with a little sugar.
6. Then dot each plum with a little piece of butter.
7. Bake at 375º for 30 minutes until lightly browned.
* Serve with whipped cream.
Bouchard Belgian Chocolate
#BouchardChocolate #ad #sponsored Bouchard is a premium chocolate factory located in Ghent, Belgium. Quality chocola...
Cake Decorating Supplies
Bake and decorate your favorite cakes, cupcakes, cookies and more with these fun baking supplies . Decorating cookies...
How to make the Perfect Vanilla Frosting
The perfect Vanilla Frosting has to be finger licking good, but also retain it's shape. The right ingredients are key...
Benefits of Silicon Bakeware
Silicon Bakeware has many advantages and by following a few simple steps can result in well formed baked goods. One m...
List of Edible Flowers
I really think that food is for all the senses to enjoy. It not only has to have a variety of textures, taste good, s...