I had my first cheese soup in Dresden and just loved how rich, smooth and creamy it tasted. I hope you like it too!
1 stalk of leak
2 TBSP Oil
500 g Ground Beef
600 g Melting Cheese (Gouda, any cheese that's suitable for fondue)
1 tsp Pepper
1 pinch Nutmeg
100 ml heavy cream
1. Cut the leek into thin rings and chop the onion.
2. Heat oil and add ground beef. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Add onions and leek and cook until meat is brown.
4. Reduce heat and add cream and cheese and let cook for 10 to 15 minutes
5. Season with nutmeg and pepper and serve