I had my first cheese soup in Dresden and just loved how rich, smooth and creamy it tasted. I hope you like it too!
1 stalk of leak
2 TBSP Oil
500 g Ground Beef
600 g Melting Cheese (Gouda, any cheese that's suitable for fondue)
1 tsp Pepper
1 pinch Nutmeg
100 ml heavy cream
1. Cut the leek into thin rings and chop the onion.
2. Heat oil and add ground beef. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Add onions and leek and cook until meat is brown.
4. Reduce heat and add cream and cheese and let cook for 10 to 15 minutes
5. Season with nutmeg and pepper and serve
- Chicken Tagine
Cooking in a tagine is a Morrocan way of slowly cooking ingredients so that the flavors can blend over time. As the...
- Goulash Soup
When I was little we lived in Vienna, Austria where my parents owned a very large restaurant. The restaurant was...
- Cheesecake Factory Cajun Jambalaya Pasta Adabtation
People who love spicy Cajun dishes will quickly fall in love with this easy recipe for a delicious Jambalaya Pasta. I...
- How to use Edible Flowers in Recipes
EDIBLE FLOWERS EASTER CUPCAKES RECIPE via World Market
- Midori Spring Ceremonial Matcha Gold Class from Japan
Midori Spring Matcha Sponsored Have you ever tried Matcha Green Tea? I am a huge fan of Matcha and have used this...