I had my first cheese soup in Dresden and just loved how rich, smooth and creamy it tasted. I hope you like it too!
1 stalk of leak
2 TBSP Oil
500 g Ground Beef
600 g Melting Cheese (Gouda, any cheese that's suitable for fondue)
1 tsp Pepper
1 pinch Nutmeg
100 ml heavy cream
1. Cut the leek into thin rings and chop the onion.
2. Heat oil and add ground beef. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Add onions and leek and cook until meat is brown.
4. Reduce heat and add cream and cheese and let cook for 10 to 15 minutes
5. Season with nutmeg and pepper and serve
- How to Dry Apples
Apple Tree Wedding Thank You Cards by jinaiji I love dried fruit to eat as a healthy snack. You can make delicious a...
- Tools Needed for Bread Baking
Baking bread at home is becoming more and more popular. After trying out ready pre packaged starter bread making kits...
- Herb Crusted Beef Tenderloin
I tried this recipes, which I found in the Cooks Country Magazine and loved the crust on the meat. The side dishes ar...
- How to make Spaetzle
"Spaetzle" are little German dumplings similar to " Nokedli" in Hungary and "Nocken" in Austria. They make a wonderfu...
- Moist Cinnamon Cake
I love baking this moist cinnamon cake, because it is easy to make and tastes wonderful. I don't know about you, but ...