I had my first cheese soup in Dresden and just loved how rich, smooth and creamy it tasted. I hope you like it too!
1 stalk of leak
2 TBSP Oil
500 g Ground Beef
600 g Melting Cheese (Gouda, any cheese that's suitable for fondue)
1 tsp Pepper
1 pinch Nutmeg
100 ml heavy cream
1. Cut the leek into thin rings and chop the onion.
2. Heat oil and add ground beef. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Add onions and leek and cook until meat is brown.
4. Reduce heat and add cream and cheese and let cook for 10 to 15 minutes
5. Season with nutmeg and pepper and serve
- How to make Spaetzle
"Spaetzle" are little German dumplings similar to " Nokedli" in Hungary and "Nocken" in Austria. They make a wonderfu...
- Moist Cinnamon Cake
I love baking this moist cinnamon cake, because it is easy to make and tastes wonderful. I don't know about you, but ...
- German Cheesecake Recipe
Via Landkueche Magazine 2011 I still remember my German grandma's cheesecake, which looked just like the one featur...
- Tyler Florence Roasted Tomato Soup
Tyler Florence has a wonderful recipe for a roasted tomato soup that I recently tried. This easy to make recipe taste...
- Easy Homemade Jello Gummy Bear Recipe
Sponsored Making homemade Jello Gummy Bears is very easy. All you need for this recipe are three ingredients and an i...