Sometimes you are left with a bit of fruit left-overs that had seen better days, before you all but forgot them in the fridge. Rather than tossing it, why not mush it up and make a lovely fruit mousse?!
2 sheets White Gelatine
1/2 (250g)lbs Strawberries
1 ripe Banana
2 TBSP Sugar
Juice of 1/2 Lemon
1/2 lbs (250g) Whip Cream
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
2 TBSP Rum
1. Soak the Gelatin in 2 TBSP hot water.
2. Clean the strawberries and cut into small slices
3. Peel and cut banana into small slices
4. Put fruit in a ball and add lemon juice and sugar. Mix well - creating a puree.
5. Pour the dissolved gelatin over the fruit
6. Beat the whip cream and add vanilla extract
7. Slowly add the fruit mix so that the mousee stays creamy
8. Keep 1/3 of the fruit puree to decorate the serving dish
9. Pour fruit mousse into serving dishes and add some of the saved fruit puree as garnish.
10. Let sit for about 2 hrs in the fridge so that is refreshing cold when served.
How to Dry Apples
Apple Tree Wedding Thank You Cards by jinaiji I love dried fruit to eat as a healthy snack. You can make delicious ap...
Rum and Raisin Truffles
With the holidays around the corner the pace in the kitchen has picked up and little holiday treats are on the menu. ...
Stainless Steel Magnetic Containers and Rack
#pckt #sponsored I love to organize and when I saw the stainless steel magne...