Sometimes I have left over white rice and rather than tossing it, it receives new life in the disguise of fried rice. It is a super easy recipe and all you need to keep in mind is that if you are using more rice just to add more eggs.
4 cups of cooked rice
2 green onions chopped
2 large eggs
1 teaspoon salt
Pepper to taste
3 tablespoons oil for stir-frying, I like to use butter
1. Wash and finely chop the green onion.
2. In a bowl beat the eggs and combine them with the salt and pepper.
3. Heat a wok or frying pan and add 2 tablespoons oil or butter.
4. Add the eggs and lightly scrambled them making sure that they don't get too dry.
5. Add some more oil and the rice and mix everything together.
6. When the rice is heated add the green onion and serve hot.
Benefits of Goji Berries
Goji berries have been used in traditional Chinese medicine for 2000 years are are considered a superfruit because th...
Bouchard Belgian Chocolate
#BouchardChocolate #ad #sponsored Bouchard is a premium chocolate factory located in Ghent, Belgium. Quality chocola...
Cake Decorating Supplies
Bake and decorate your favorite cakes, cupcakes, cookies and more with these fun baking supplies . Decorating cookies...
How to make the Perfect Vanilla Frosting
The perfect Vanilla Frosting has to be finger licking good, but also retain it's shape. The right ingredients are key...
Benefits of Silicon Bakeware
Silicon Bakeware has many advantages and by following a few simple steps can result in well formed baked goods. One m...