Sometimes I have left over white rice and rather than tossing it, it receives new life in the disguise of fried rice. It is a super easy recipe and all you need to keep in mind is that if you are using more rice just to add more eggs.
4 cups of cooked rice
2 green onions chopped
2 large eggs
1 teaspoon salt
Pepper to taste
3 tablespoons oil for stir-frying, I like to use butter
1. Wash and finely chop the green onion.
2. In a bowl beat the eggs and combine them with the salt and pepper.
3. Heat a wok or frying pan and add 2 tablespoons oil or butter.
4. Add the eggs and lightly scrambled them making sure that they don't get too dry.
5. Add some more oil and the rice and mix everything together.
6. When the rice is heated add the green onion and serve hot.
Tommy Bahamas Creamy Crab Bisque
Tommy Bahamas Crab Bisque A creamy soup is tasty no matter what time of year it is and I was totally beyond myself wh...
Banneton Proofing Basket for Artisan Bread
If you like artisan breads and have been thinking about baking your own bread, this sponsored post is for you. I am a...
How to Dry Apples
Apple Tree Wedding Thank You Cards by jinaiji I love dried fruit to eat as a healthy snack. You can make delicious ap...