2 tbsp olive oil
2 tbsp chopped fresh basil
2 cloves garlic, chopped
1/2 tsp chopped fresh rosemary
1/4 fresh thyme, chopped
1/2 tsp fresh oregano, chopped
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp fresh grounded pepper
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 lb fresh tomatoes , diced
1 tbsp olive oil
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
1 medium shallot diced
1/2 diced onions
1/2 small jalapeno, cored, seeded and minced
1tsp minced garlic
1tbsp chopped fresh oregano
1. Combine the 1st 8 ingredients in a plastic bag.
2. Add chicken and marinate for min 30min. in fridge
To Make Salsa
1. Heat oven to 400F
2. Cover a baking dish with foil
3. Spread tomatoes on tray and drizzle with oil, salt and pepper
4. Bake until lightly browned ca. 20 to 25 min.
5. Remove and combine tomatoes with shallots, onion, jalapeno, garlic and oregano in a bowl.
Continue Making Chicken
3. Coat a skillet with cooking spray and heat over med-high heat
4. Remove chicken from marinate (save marinate) and cook for 5 min
5. Reduce heat to med-low, flip chicken and add left over marinate
6. Reduce heat and cook chicken for 15 min.
Serve by pouring some Salsa over each chicken breast
Benefits of Goji Berries
Goji berries have been used in traditional Chinese medicine for 2000 years are are considered a superfruit because th...
Bouchard Belgian Chocolate
#BouchardChocolate #ad #sponsored Bouchard is a premium chocolate factory located in Ghent, Belgium. Quality chocola...
Cake Decorating Supplies
Bake and decorate your favorite cakes, cupcakes, cookies and more with these fun baking supplies . Decorating cookies...
How to make the Perfect Vanilla Frosting
The perfect Vanilla Frosting has to be finger licking good, but also retain it's shape. The right ingredients are key...
Benefits of Silicon Bakeware
Silicon Bakeware has many advantages and by following a few simple steps can result in well formed baked goods. One m...