2 tbsp olive oil
2 tbsp chopped fresh basil
2 cloves garlic, chopped
1/2 tsp chopped fresh rosemary
1/4 fresh thyme, chopped
1/2 tsp fresh oregano, chopped
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp fresh grounded pepper
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 lb fresh tomatoes , diced
1 tbsp olive oil
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
1 medium shallot diced
1/2 diced onions
1/2 small jalapeno, cored, seeded and minced
1tsp minced garlic
1tbsp chopped fresh oregano
1. Combine the 1st 8 ingredients in a plastic bag.
2. Add chicken and marinate for min 30min. in fridge
To Make Salsa
1. Heat oven to 400F
2. Cover a baking dish with foil
3. Spread tomatoes on tray and drizzle with oil, salt and pepper
4. Bake until lightly browned ca. 20 to 25 min.
5. Remove and combine tomatoes with shallots, onion, jalapeno, garlic and oregano in a bowl.
Continue Making Chicken
3. Coat a skillet with cooking spray and heat over med-high heat
4. Remove chicken from marinate (save marinate) and cook for 5 min
5. Reduce heat to med-low, flip chicken and add left over marinate
6. Reduce heat and cook chicken for 15 min.
Serve by pouring some Salsa over each chicken breast
- Indian Buttered Chicken or Chicken Makhani
Buttered Chicken is a classic of Indian Cuisine and I can not think of one person that I know that does not like this...
- Rum and Raisin Truffles
With the holidays around the corner the pace in the kitchen has picked up and little holiday treats are on the menu. ...
- Chicken Tagine
Cooking in a tagine is a Morrocan way of slowly cooking ingredients so that the flavors can blend over time. As the...
- Goulash Soup
When I was little we lived in Vienna, Austria where my parents owned a very large restaurant. The restaurant was...
- Cheesecake Factory Cajun Jambalaya Pasta Adabtation
People who love spicy Cajun dishes will quickly fall in love with this easy recipe for a delicious Jambalaya Pasta. I...