Now that my little peach tree is offering fruit, I am constantly looking for new ways to prepare and serve peaches. This one was easy to make, tasted great and was considered an overall hit!
- 4 fresh peaches
- 6 cl Almond Liqueur
- 60 g crushed Almonds
- 2 TBSP flour
- 2 TBSP sugar
- 50 g Butter
- 1 Package Vannille SugarPowder
4 TBSP Almond slice
Powder Sugar to sprinkle
a few Mint leaves for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Wash and half the peaches and remove the pits by turning the halves against each other
- coat halves with a few drops of Almond liquor
- place on butter coated baking pan
- In bowl combine flour, sugar, butter and Vanillesugar
- mix ingredients well using your hands
- add the crushed Almonds
- loosely place crumbles over the peaches
- place in oven and bake for 20 min.
Once done remove from oven and sprinkle powder sugar and garnish with mint leave and Almond slices.
I like to prepare a vanilla sauce and place the peaches on top of the sauce.