Now that my little peach tree is offering fruit, I am constantly looking for new ways to prepare and serve peaches. This one was easy to make, tasted great and was considered an overall hit!
- 4 fresh peaches
- 6 cl Almond Liqueur
- 60 g crushed Almonds
- 2 TBSP flour
- 2 TBSP sugar
- 50 g Butter
- 1 Package Vannille SugarPowder
4 TBSP Almond slice
Powder Sugar to sprinkle
a few Mint leaves for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Wash and half the peaches and remove the pits by turning the halves against each other
- coat halves with a few drops of Almond liquor
- place on butter coated baking pan
- In bowl combine flour, sugar, butter and Vanillesugar
- mix ingredients well using your hands
- add the crushed Almonds
- loosely place crumbles over the peaches
- place in oven and bake for 20 min.
Once done remove from oven and sprinkle powder sugar and garnish with mint leave and Almond slices.
I like to prepare a vanilla sauce and place the peaches on top of the sauce.
Tyler Florence Roasted Tomato Soup
Tyler Florence has a wonderful recipe for a roasted tomato soup that I recently tried. This easy to make recipe taste...
Easy Homemade Jello Gummy Bear Recipe
Sponsored Making homemade Jello Gummy Bears is very easy. All you need for this recipe are three ingredients and an i...
Peruvian Recipe - Lomo Saltado
Image via Lima Tambo122 One of the best know Peruvian dishes has to be Lomo Saltado. A dish that is made fresh ingred...
Matcha Tea Cookies
Sponsored Post by Zendori I love the taste of Matcha Tea and have been trying out different bands and different recip...
Benefits of Goji Berries
Goji berries have been used in traditional Chinese medicine for 2000 years are are considered a superfruit because th...