Free Down Load Files for Craft Projects and Dollhouse Miniatures
As an artist and avid crafter I often share free downloadable files on my website with instructions on how to make the items shown on the site. Many files can easily be converted to any desired size using Cricut Design space or printed out as is. Sharing is caring and I hope that you will have fun creating your own projects with these free print files.
How to use the files
- Add all the image files in the listing to your cart
- Proceed to check out - you will not be charged
- After check out is completed - you will receive a notification that the file(s) are ready for download
- Download them to your Desktop
- Many files are PNG or SVG files so that they can easily be opened with many different applications and printed out
- I you have Cricut Design Space upload the file(s) there .
- Cricut imports files larger than they are. Grab the corners of each file and drag it to fit the size you need.You can also use the dimensions bar on the top menu.
- Measurements are given for each item that you download. If the file is for 1/24 scale then just double the measurements for 1/12 scale or vice versa
- Instruction for each project can be found in the Blog under Miniatures
- Type the listing name into the search bar on my website and you will easily find the corresponding blog post with instructions on how to make the item(s)