Sleeping Boxer Puppy Oil Portrait
Sleeping Boxer Puppy Oil Portrait
Drop your reference photo(s) below
- Capture your loved one in a beautiful custom-painted portrait made with artist-grade oil paints or never-fading ink.
- Remember the special times you had together every time you see your loved one's portrait - portraits are made to look life-like and will look better than photos that's a promise!
- Delight a parent, grandparent, or a spouse of a two-legged or four-legged loved one with a portrait they'll be sure to absolutely love - Portraits are stretched on Gallery Wrap Canvas (1/25") and hardware is attached ready for immediate display.
- Make someone smile and get tears of joy when you gift an amazing lifelike portrait!
How to Order
How to Order
Choose a canvas size and medium (oil or digital painting)
- Gallery Wrap canvas requires no framing (1.25" thick sides) and comes with hanging hardware already attached. (Museum grade for framing is available upon request)
- Rolled canvas will require framing
- Drop your photos in the uploader and place order
- In note to seller - Include:
- Hair color (please mention which photo shows the true color)
- Preferred background colors (see samples)
- pets breed if applicable
- Your portrait will be painted and printed in the USA.
- After you have placed your order I will work on your proof and send it to you for approval.
- Then the painting process begins.
- Every painting starts with a hand painted digital sketch to show you the placement of the figure(s) on the canvas. Major changes can only be made at this stage so make sure you are happy with the colors and layout.
- Depending on the medium you choose the work is then prepared for the next stage.
- If you choose a digital painting, the painting will entirely hand-painted digitally and then printed on canvas. A high quality giclee print is made with non-fading inks and mailed to you. If you choose a canvas the canvas will be further embellished with Acrylic medum to enhance the look and feel of the canvas before it is shipped.
- If you choose an oil painting the artwork is then transferred to an artist grade canvas and the entire surface of the artwork gets hand-painted with professional artist grade oil paints.
Oil paintings have a beautiful range in color and texture and make the painting look even more life-like than a giclee print. This process takes much longer than creating a digital painting, but is so well worth the extra wait.
- Finally the oil painting receives 2 layers of a UV varnish for a beautiful glossy finish for extra protection and the canvas is mailed to you with hanging hardware already attached.
- Images of the painting in progress are shown at every step of the way so you can request minor changes if needed.
- Nothing ships unless you are 100% happy with the look.
Oil Painting :
- Painted with Professional Artist Grade Oil Paints
- Painted on artist grade canvas
- Stretched canvas ships with hanging hardware already attached
- UV protectant sealer for added protection - will never face
- painted digitally from scratch by hand (no software is used)
- Giclee printed on canvas with bright, vivid, amazing colors - will resist fading for over 100 years
- stretched canvas has hanging hardware already attached
- rolled canvas will require framing
- Stretched gallery wrap canvas has 1.25" sides and does not need a frame. Sides are a solid color to match the colors of the painting
- Museum wrap canvas (.75" thick) can be requested at time of placing your order
- UV protectant sealer for added protection - will never fade
Premium Archival Smooth Matte Fine Art Paper (230 gsm)
Premium Archival Matte Paper is a smooth, neutral-white, matte paper for high-quality fine art, photo reproduction, and open-edition decor. The paper supports accurate color reproduction and high-contrast, high-resolution output, and is acid-free for a longer print life with pigment inks. It features a heavy weight (230 gsm), and an instant-dry coating that resists fingerprints and smudging.
Hot Press Bright White Heavy Smooth Matte Fine Art Paper (330 gsm)
Our Hot Press Bright White paper is a high-quality, archival grade, acid-free, 100% cotton rag inkjet paper with a bright smooth finish. This 17 mil, 330 gsm paper has an extremely high color gamut and black density, prefect for artists and photographers looking for a smooth fine art finish. The Hot Press Bright has an ultra smooth finish and bright white surface with an extremely high D-Max for high contrast in both B&W as well as color reproduction prints.
Cold Press Bright White Heavy Textured Matte Fine Art Paper (340 gsm)
Our Cold Press Bright White paper is a high-quality, archival grade, acid-free, 100% cotton rag inkjet paper with a bright white, textured surface. This 21 mil, 340gsm paper has an extremely-high color gamut and black density perfect for artists and photographers looking for a bright white, textured surface. This surface replicates that of traditional watercolor artist papers.
Semi-Glossy / Luster Photo Paper (250 gsm)
Our Semi-Glossy / Luster Photo Paper is a premium-quality, resin-coated inkjet photo paper that feels noticeably thicker, heavier, and more durable than most mass-marketed inkjet photo papers. The resin coating on this paper doesn’t show fingerprints, while eliminating any glare that you might get from the full glossy paper.
Guidelines to Choosing the Right Paper
We’ve provided a few guidelines below to help you choose between the different paper types that we offer. The paper you use should suit the mood that you are trying to convey and the content of the image you are printing. The below will highlight some of the differences between glossy papers vs matte papers as well as some of the specifics on the papers we offer. At the end of the day, what matters most though is what you think looks good!
Uses of Fine Art Matte Papers
Mood, Vintage, Style, Text: Matte papers are often used if you want to convey a more subtle mood to your photo. Vintage style photos and artwork are displayed much better on matte paper – shiny glossy or semi-glossy papers would take away from this effect. Prints that are pastel, or have a lot of text would also work better on Matte Paper vs Glossy Paper. It is more pleasant to read text on matte papers than glossy or semi-glossy papers.
Solid Colors / Lower Contrast, Black & White: Matte paper works well for images that have large swatches of solid or similar colors, and images that generally have lower contrast. Fine Art Matte paper is also often used for Black and White photography and images.
Larger Prints, Fingerprint resistant: If you are printing or selling larger sizes of your work, matte paper often works better than glossy. As glossy paper prints are shiny, larger prints often catch the reflection of lights when viewed. Matte papers are not shiny, hence do not have this issue. Matte papers are also more fingerprint resistant than Glossy and Semi-Glossy papers, and are easier to handle.
Differences between: Regular Smooth Matte, Heavy Textured Matte, and Heavy Smooth Matte
All of the papers that we use are Archival Grade and will last for a very long time if properly maintained.
Both the Heavy Textured Matte Paper and Heavy Smooth Matte papers are very thick and luxurious to the touch. The Cold Press Bright White Heavy Textured Matte paper feels like a traditional artist’s watercolor paper and has more texture on the surface of the paper. The Hot Press Bright White Heavy Smooth Matte paper is a matte paper that has a smoother surface.
Both are great papers, and which one you choose for your matte paper would depends on your preference. The Hot Press Bright White Heavy Smooth Matte paper prints with a slightly higher level of detail than the Cold Press Bright White Heavy Textured Matte paper, as smooth papers print slightly more sharply than textured papers do. The Cold Press Bright White Heavy Textured Matte is very useful for more “rougher” styles of images and prints, such as vintage prints, or pictures in old settings. The heavier texture helps to bring out the “rough” feels of the image more.
Uses of Fine Art Glossy Papers
Semi-Glossy and Glossy photo papers are excellent for photos and images that are vibrant and that you want to "shout out". Designs that have rich colors and tones, lots of imagery, and minimal text are well suited for Semi-Glossy prints and Glossy prints. The Semi-Glossy/Luster Paper we use is an archival grade paper, and offers a very full color range. Colors really “pop” on this paper, and brings out the vividness of the photos and artwork that is printed on it. This helps to bring forth a lot of the details in the print. The semi-gloss coating on the paper significantly reduces the glare and fingerprint smudges that are otherwise found on glossy papers.
Custom painted portraits are non-refundable. However I will work with you to make sure your painting looks to your liking before it ever leaves my studio.
How I made this painting
How I made this painting
Copy and paste the product name into the search bar to view blog posts about how this painting was painted.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
- Oil Portraits - min 3 weeks - max 2 months depending on size and complexity
- Digital Portraits - min 2-3weeks
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
U.S. Orders over $99 always ship for free!
- Orders under $99 have multiple shipping options! The cost of shipping can be calculated during checkout and is based on the weight of your order. (p.s. we pay exactly what you pay and never upcharge on shipping)
- Shopping outside the U.S? You're in luck because we ship worldwide! Add the items you would like to your cart and the shipping will be calculated during checkout, based off weight of package. (p.s. we pay exactly what you pay and never upcharge on shipping)
- Not satisfied? Return your purchase within 7 days of delivery. Contact email@example.com for more details on how to return your order. View full return details here.
- PLEASE NOTE As of this time, we do not accept any returns or exchanges on custom made items. Please consider this prior to placing your order!
- IMPORTED ITEMS
Imported Items can sometimes get stuck in custom or be delayed en route. As much as we like to spped up delivery, we advise to pelase give the item up to 21 days to arrive at your home.
Free Domestic Shipping on orders over $99
Pair text with an image to focus on your chosen product, collection, or blog post. Add details on availability, style, or even provide a review.
Not satisfied? Return your purchase within 7 days of delivery for store credit or exchange it with another item.
Meet the Artist
"My Name is Enzie (NC) and I am a multi disciplinary artist based in southern California, USA.
I specialize in life size commissioned pet and people portraits and hand crafted gift items. My designs are also features on a variety of decor and gift items for the collector who desires something unique.
Thank you for stopping by and supporting an artist with your purchase! "