Informativa sui rimborsi
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
Portraits by NC is committed to you and we want you to be delighted with your purchase.
Whether or not an item is eligible for return will be shown on each item’s product details page after the product description. Items eligible for return can be returned for store credit only. If something doesn’t meet your expectations, we’re committed to doing our best to find a solution.
For questions, contact us within 3 days from the time merchandise has been received.
If you are dissatisfied with a purchase that is return-eligible, you have 30 days to return the item. Eligible items can be returned for Portraits-by-NC credit — look at each item’s product details page to determine whether it is eligible for return.
*CUSTOM MADE ARTWORK
Every custom ordered artwork (oil or digital) is made to your specifications and will only ship after your 100% approval, therefore returns are not possible unless the item arrives damaged. Artwork ships insured up to $100 and we highly recommend to add additional insurance to cover damage while in transit.
The returned items must be unused, unaltered and in the original packaging. Apparel must be unworn, unwashed and have the original tags attached. Once we receive your return, you’ll get a refund in the form of store credit, minus an $8.95 shipping and handling fee. This $8.95 fee covers up to five items; if you are returning six or more items, an additional $8.95 will be charged for each additional five items. The shipping and handling fee includes labor and material costs, packaging and restocking fees, and it may exceed the actual cost paid by Portraits-by-NC to its carrier to send the item(s) back to us.
Returns are available to US members only for return-eligible products shipped within the US (including APO/FPO/DPO addresses) and returned to Portraits-by-NC from within the US. If you're located outside the US, returns may be available as required by applicable local law.
Follow the steps below to return your product. You will be responsible for paying your own shipping cost for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund credit, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
How It Works
1. Look for “return” under the return-eligible item name and then submit a return through the Contact page or on our website. If possible take a snapshot of the damaged item and include it in your email.
2. We will send you a pre-paid shipping label for you to print out.
3. Follow the instructions that come with the label. Make sure the item is in its original condition. Be sure to include any packaging, warranty cards and accessories. Include the original packing slip, if it's available, as this will help us process your return faster.
4. You must use the issued Portraits-by-NC pre-paid shipping label to return your item(s). ). The shipping and handling fee is $8.95 for up to five items and will be deducted from your store credit refund. If you are returning six or more items, an additional $8.95 will be charged for each additional five items. Promotional shipping offers may not be applied to return shipping costs.
5. Please affix the pre-paid shipping label to your package before dropping off your package at any FedEx or US Post Office location.
Your refund (less the shipping and handling fee) will be added to your account as Portraits-by-NC credit once we have received your return and assessed the condition of the item. Please allow approximately five business days for the credit to post to your account after the return has been received.
Items not eligible for return
We cannot accept returns on custom-made artwork *, swimwear, intimate apparel, personalized items, food, makeup, heavy/bulky items and some electronics items. To determine return eligibility, look at the RETURN POLICY details on the item’s product page. If something doesn’t meet your expectations, we’re committed to doing our best to find a solution. For questions, contact us.
Returning a gift
Gifts may be returned for store credit. To return a gift, contact us.
Damaged or Incorrect Products
We want you to love your Portraits-by-NC order. If you ever receive a damaged, defective or wrong item, we want to make things right. Our Customer Service team is available to assist you seven days a week.
Reimbursed return costs with PayPal
If you use PayPal as your payment method, PayPal may reimburse you for return shipping fees charged by Portraits-by-NC, up to $30 per return on purchases made in a calendar year (between January 1 and December 31). You'll need to request reimbursement via PayPal. Limitations apply. See PayPal for program details and for terms and conditions.
How do I use my store credit refund?
Any store credits on your account are typically applied automatically during checkout, but cannot be used with PayPal express checkout. Please contact us at Customer Service before placing your order if you are unsure how to use your credit.