More work was done on the sky, the ocean and the sand. I had to break up some of the monotony of the items in and around the castle mound for added interest. I think the values are working well, because the kids stand out nicely from their background. I don't like where the sand is meeting the water as of yet, so that will be tackled next. Plus a gazillion other things that need to get much better...
See Slide Show
Notes to self:
1. weight of sand filled bucket requires slight downward tilt of arm
2. red on buckets need value correction
3. fix feet and rt hand boy #3
4. double check shadows
5. work on area where water meets sand
6. remeasure everyone
7. remember sand that has been moved is much darker than untouched areas
8. fix pant length boy#2 and #3
Below is the finished painting - click for more information
Shih Tzu Portrait 560
This is the 2nd portrait I have painted for the same family and it was important that the 2nd portrait to look simila...
Pet Portrait From Your Photo
I painted this portrait over the Christmas holidays for a client who wanted to gift it to someone very special. I was...
Doodle Portrait #556
New Doodle portrait that has a super sweet facial expression. For Bo soft yellows and complimentary blues were used, ...