More work was done on the sky, the ocean and the sand. I had to break up some of the monotony of the items in and around the castle mound for added interest. I think the values are working well, because the kids stand out nicely from their background. I don't like where the sand is meeting the water as of yet, so that will be tackled next. Plus a gazillion other things that need to get much better...
See Slide Show
Notes to self:
1. weight of sand filled bucket requires slight downward tilt of arm
2. red on buckets need value correction
3. fix feet and rt hand boy #3
4. double check shadows
5. work on area where water meets sand
6. remeasure everyone
7. remember sand that has been moved is much darker than untouched areas
8. fix pant length boy#2 and #3
Below is the finished painting - click for more information
- Fall Keepsake Box - Pumpkin Design
Fall is coming and decorating for the season means that pumpkins will be rolling into every room. Will this lacquer...
- Pinsch Portrait is Finished
The finishing touches have been painted and this Miniature Pinscher portrait is now finished, dry and ready to be sen...
- Pinscher Dog Portrait is almost Finished
I decided to continue working on the fur and to concentrate more on the eyes and ears to get it as far as possible. N...
- Keepsake Jewelry Box Gardener Gift
If you are looking for a gift for a garden club member, this keepsake box might just be the right gift. The ceram...
- Mondrian Inspired Keepsake Box
Simplicity can be very powerful and this Mondrian inspired keepsake/ jewelry box is simply elegant. Ideal for a mo...