2 Taliapa Filets
1/2 cup flour
1 pinch salt
1 pinch pepper
1tsp sweet paprika
1tsp curry powder
1. Rinse Tilapia Filet and pat dry with paper towel
2. Place flower and spices in a deep dish and mix well
3. Heat up oil in a large frying pan
4. Coat Filet on both sides with flower mixture and place in hot oil
6. Cook each side for about 3-4 minutes or until golden brown
Serve with Papaya Salsa (recipe is here)
- Rice with Sour Cherries
Rice with Sour Cherries, known in Iran as Albaloo Polow is a favorite of just about any child. Who doesn't like cherr...
- Turkish Coffee
Turkish coffee is a strong coffee that is a favorite in the Middle East. When I lived in Iran, a chance encounter fou...
- How to Dry Apples
Apple Tree Wedding Thank You Cards by jinaiji I love dried fruit to eat as a healthy snack. You can make delicious a...
- Tools Needed for Bread Baking
Baking bread at home is becoming more and more popular. After trying out ready pre packaged starter bread making kits...
- Herb Crusted Beef Tenderloin
I tried this recipes, which I found in the Cooks Country Magazine and loved the crust on the meat. The side dishes ar...