If you are looking for a fast and light dish you have to try my Pasta and Shrimp. A family favorite it has saved me plenty of times when time was short and I had to serve in a jiffy.
Serves 4 to 6
6 oz. spaghetti
1 pound large shrimp, split and deveined
2 cloves of garlic minced finely
black pepper, fresh grind and salt to taste
1/2 tsp sweet paprika
1 cup pine nuts
6-8 large fresh Tomatoes, diced small
Cook spaghetti until just tender but still firm to bite. Drain and rinse under cold water.
While Spaghetti is cooking...
1.Heat oil over medium heat in a pan and add the garlic and shrimp
2. Season with salt, pepper and paprika
3. Cook 3 minutes or until meat turns opaque and shell or skin turns bright pink/orange.
4. Toss in the tomatoes, add lemon juice and cook for another 2 minutes and serves over cooked pasta
5. Sprinkle with Pine Nuts
- Midori Spring Ceremonial Matcha Gold Class from Japan
Midori Spring Matcha Sponsored Have you ever tried Matcha Green Tea? I am a huge fan of Matcha and have used this...
- Scrambled Eggs Cuban Style
Cuban Style Scramble Eggs Eggs are delicious and not just for breakfast. Sometimes I crave something light and fast ...
- Taco Night with Old El Paseo Stand N'Stuff Taco Dinner Kits
#oldelpasotacokit Old El Paseo is a brand of Tex-Mex style food from General Mills. They offer a variety of products...
- Persian Quince Stew (Khoresht-e Beh)
Persian Quince Stew (called Khoresht-e Beh in Farsi) is a traditional Fall meal in Iran. Quince ripens in late Septem...
- Rice with Sour Cherries
Rice with Sour Cherries, known in Iran as Albaloo Polow is a favorite of just about any child. Who doesn't like cherr...