Cuban Style Scramble Eggs
Eggs are delicious and not just for breakfast. Sometimes I crave something light and fast and a quick scramble is just the thing. I found this Cuban style Egg Scramble recipe via an old issue of Carina Magazine and gave it a try. It's delicious!
1 Bell pepper
2 Beef Tomatoes
1/2 Cup fresh Peas
1 bunch Cilantro
Salt and Pepper to taste
dash of Muskat
dash of chili pepper
1 tsp Paprika - A staple in Spanish cuisine, Chiquilin Smoked Paprika adds a rich, complex flavor and fiery color to roasted vegetables. I use this brand all the time and love it.
1. Peel and dice the onions
2. Wash and remove stem and seeds from bell pepper and cut into strips
3. Dip tomatoes in boiling water for 1 min, remove and peel the skin off. If using canned tomatoes this step can be bypassed. Dice ...
4. In a cast iron pan heat the butter, toss in onions and bell peppers and let cook for 5min.
5. Add eggs and scramble them.
6. Add tomatoes, peas and chopped cilantro
7. Season to taste with muskat paprika and chili pepper. I prefer to grind sea salt and fresh peppercorns in big chunks for an even spicier taste.
Tommy Bahamas Creamy Crab Bisque
Tommy Bahamas Crab Bisque A creamy soup is tasty no matter what time of year it is and I was totally beyond myself wh...
Matcha and Chia Seed Pudding
Matcha Chia Pudding On my quest to try new ways to incorporate Matcha into my diet I have found another recipe tha...
Tilapia is a wonderful, light fish that is very suitable for wrapping in a Tortilla. I like to serve this as a light ...
When I was little we lived in Vienna, Austria where my parents owned a very large restaurant. The restaurant was...
Midori Spring Ceremonial Matcha Gold Class from Japan
Midori Spring Matcha Sponsored Have you ever tried Matcha Green Tea? I am a huge fan of Matcha and have used this...