With the holidays around the corner the pace in the kitchen has picked up and little holiday treats are on the menu. One such special treat is rum and raisin truffles.
Here is what you need:
75g raisins, chopped
80 ml dark rum
180 ml cream
600 g dark chocolate finely chopped
1. Place raisins and rum in a bowl and set aside.
2. Put cream in a small pot and bring to a boil.
3. Place chocolate in a small, heat proof bowl and place bowl over boiling water so that the chocolate can slowly melt. Pour hot cream over it and stir continuously with a metal spoon until it melts and is smooth.
4. Stir in the raisins
5. Allow the melted chocolate to stand at room temperature for 10 minutes.
6. Refrigerate for 2-3 hours or until slightly firm.
7. Roll teaspoonfuls of the truffle mix to form round balls and place them on a flat pan.
8. Sprinkle with Cocoa and serve.
Tyler Florence Roasted Tomato Soup
Tyler Florence has a wonderful recipe for a roasted tomato soup that I recently tried. This easy to make recipe taste...
Peruvian Recipe - Lomo Saltado
Image via Lima Tambo122 One of the best know Peruvian dishes has to be Lomo Saltado. A dish that is made fresh ingred...
Matcha Tea Cookies
Sponsored Post by Zendori I love the taste of Matcha Tea and have been trying out different bands and different recip...
Bouchard Belgian Chocolate
#BouchardChocolate #ad #sponsored Bouchard is a premium chocolate factory located in Ghent, Belgium. Quality chocola...
Salmon with Chimichurri Sauce
Salmon with Chimichurri Sauce Chimichurri (chi*mi*chur*ri) is a piquant sauce which is popular in Argentinean, Urugu...