This wonderful Roasted Tomato Salsa(makes 2 cups)was found on Kevin's Closet Cooking blog. It looked so good, I wanted to make sure I don't loose the recipe. Please make sure to visit Kevin's blog to see all his wonderful recipes. Image and recipe courtesy of Closet Cooking
1 pound tomatoes (cut in half)
1 poblano chili
1/4 cup onion (diced)
1 clove garlic (chopped)
1 lime (juice)
1 handful cilantro (chopped)
salt and pepper to taste
1. Roast the tomatoes in a preheated 350F oven for an hour.
2. Let the tomatoes cool and dice them.
3. Broil the chilies until blackened on all sides.
4. Let the chilies cool in a sealed container, peel the skins from them, seed them and dice them.
5. Mix everything and let sit for 20 minutes to bring out the flavours.
Tommy Bahamas Creamy Crab Bisque
Tommy Bahamas Crab Bisque A creamy soup is tasty no matter what time of year it is and I was totally beyond myself wh...
Banneton Proofing Basket for Artisan Bread
If you like artisan breads and have been thinking about baking your own bread, this sponsored post is for you. I am a...
How to Dry Apples
Apple Tree Wedding Thank You Cards by jinaiji I love dried fruit to eat as a healthy snack. You can make delicious ap...