This wonderful Roasted Tomato Salsa(makes 2 cups)was found on Kevin's Closet Cooking blog. It looked so good, I wanted to make sure I don't loose the recipe. Please make sure to visit Kevin's blog to see all his wonderful recipes. Image and recipe courtesy of Closet Cooking
1 pound tomatoes (cut in half)
1 poblano chili
1/4 cup onion (diced)
1 clove garlic (chopped)
1 lime (juice)
1 handful cilantro (chopped)
salt and pepper to taste
1. Roast the tomatoes in a preheated 350F oven for an hour.
2. Let the tomatoes cool and dice them.
3. Broil the chilies until blackened on all sides.
4. Let the chilies cool in a sealed container, peel the skins from them, seed them and dice them.
5. Mix everything and let sit for 20 minutes to bring out the flavours.
- Indian Buttered Chicken or Chicken Makhani
Buttered Chicken is a classic of Indian Cuisine and I can not think of one person that I know that does not like this...
- Rum and Raisin Truffles
With the holidays around the corner the pace in the kitchen has picked up and little holiday treats are on the menu. ...
- Chicken Tagine
Cooking in a tagine is a Morrocan way of slowly cooking ingredients so that the flavors can blend over time. As the...
- Goulash Soup
When I was little we lived in Vienna, Austria where my parents owned a very large restaurant. The restaurant was...
- Cheesecake Factory Cajun Jambalaya Pasta Adabtation
People who love spicy Cajun dishes will quickly fall in love with this easy recipe for a delicious Jambalaya Pasta. I...