Ash-e Anar Persian Pomegranate Soup
Nothing hits the spot more than a hearty soup on a cold and overcast day. I hope you will like this Persian soup recipe.
1 cup freshly chopped parsley
3/4 cup freshly chopped cilantro
1 cup freshly chopped spinach
1 fresh leek cut into small pieces
1/2 onion, chopped
1 garlic clove, finely chopped
2 TBS olive oil
1 chicke breast and about 8 cups chicken broth
1/3 cup lemon juice
1/2 cup basmati rice, uncooked
1/3 cup split peas
1/4 cup pomegranate syrup
1 TBSP sugar
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp ground pepper
Packed with Nutrients
1. On a medium sized pan sauté the onions and garlic clove in olive oil until golden brown.
2. Add the vegetables and quickly sauté them as well.
3. Cut the chicken breast into cubes and add to the same pan. Pour about 8 cups of water and lemon juice over the chicken and season with salt and pepper.
4. Cover the pot and bring to a boil.
5. Once the soup is boiling add the uncooked rice and yellow split peas. Reduce heat and let cook for (about 30 min.) or until chicken is tender.
6. Stir in pomegranate syrup and sugar and let cook for another 15 minutes.
Cake Decorating Supplies
Bake and decorate your favorite cakes, cupcakes, cookies and more with these fun baking supplies . Decorating cookies...
How to make the Perfect Vanilla Frosting
The perfect Vanilla Frosting has to be finger licking good, but also retain it's shape. The right ingredients are key...
Benefits of Silicon Bakeware
Silicon Bakeware has many advantages and by following a few simple steps can result in well formed baked goods. One m...
List of Edible Flowers
I really think that food is for all the senses to enjoy. It not only has to have a variety of textures, taste good, s...
Salmon with Chimichurri Sauce
Salmon with Chimichurri Sauce Chimichurri (chi*mi*chur*ri) is a piquant sauce which is popular in Argentinean, Urugu...