Sponsored Post by Zendori
I love the taste of Matcha Tea and have been trying out different bands and different recipes. Here is a tasty cookie recipe I have found that I like to share today.
You will need:
2 TBSP Matcha Tea Powder
2 TBSP agave (or 1/3 cup (75g) Sugar )
1 stick Butter (125 g)
1 1/2 Cup (200g) Almond Flour (or 200 g Flour)
1/3 cup (50g) Almonds grounded up
1. In a small bowl combine the Matcha Tea powder with Sugar.
2. Cut the butter into big chunks
3. Mix in the flour, almonds and add them to the Matcha Tea/Sugar mix
4. Add an egg to the mix and using your hands knead until a soft dough is created.
5. Put the dough in some cellophane wrap and place in the fridge for 1 hour.
6. Sprinkle some flour on a flat surface and roll out the dough. Use any cookie cutter and cut out the cookie shapes.
7. Place these on a flat silicon baking sheet (or line sheet with something so cookies won't stick)
8. Bake for 10min at 170 degrees.
Grown and harvested from young tea leaves under strict organic regulations, this artisanal Ceremonial Grade matcha has a delectable smoothness and rich body. Fresh and inviting aroma fills your nose and the subtle umami sweetness follows through your mouth where it lingers. Its complex flavor will send your taste buds into a state of euphoria.
Origin: Nishio & Kyoto, Japan
What's So Good about Zendori Matcha:
• contains high level of antioxidants, including the powerful EGCg. More antioxidants than regular brewed green tea as well as superfoods like goji berries and acai berries
• fortifies your immune system
• contains 2 to 3 times LESS caffeine than regular brewed coffee and is said to be jitter-free
• provides long-lasting energy boost
• boosts metabolism and burns fats
• contains chlorophyll, which helps to detoxify organs
• lowers bad (LDL) cholesterol
• contains large amount of L-Theanine amino acid, which helps to improve concentration, calm your mind and relax your body.
Salt and Pepper Grinder Set
#Sponsored Adding a bit of spice to your dishes enhances the flavor of your ...
How to Ice Cakes Using a Spatula
#Sponsored #Spatula Have you ever wondered how to ice a cake? I am on a que...
Edamame Salad using Chefast Herb Scissors Set
I cook a lot with fresh herbs, because I just think fresh herbs just taste better. In the past I always used my chef ...
Lefali Watermelon Slicer
We love juicy watermelons and as soon as they become available at the store I can be found knocking on them to see wh...
Rhubarb Marzipan Tart
Ever since a trip to Germany, hubby has fallen head over heels in love with the tartness of Rhubarb. So I have decide...