Serves 4-6 people
2 TBSP Olive Oil
1 medium red onion thinly diced
8 medium size zucchini, peeled and sliced
4 oz Camembert or mild blue cheese
1 1/4 cup heavy cream
salt and pepper to taste
1 tsp Dried Oregano
2 1/2 cups chicken stock
1. Heat oil in a large saucepan and add the onions - until soft
2. Add zucchini, salt, pepper and oregano and brown slightly (ca. 10min on medium heat)
3. Pour in the chicken stock and allow to cook on low heat for about 30min
4. Stir in the cheese. I like to break it up into smaller chunks to speed up the melting process.
5. Add the cream
6. Remove the soup from the stove and using a ladle pour it into a food processor
Bon Appétit and Thank you for Visiting!