If you are looking for an all-time favorite comfort food join me and make some delicious Paleo Chocolate Cookies. I love these, since it's made with healthy ingredients and only takes 12 minutes to prepare and 10 to bake. Instant delicious gooey cookies! First a shout out to Danielle Walker and the recipe that comes from
- 1/4 cup palm shortening ( a butter substitute)
- 1 egg at room temperature
- 1/4 cup coconut crystals (Palm sugar, coconut sugar, and coconut crystals can be used interchangeably)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups blanched almond flour
- 1/2 cup baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate pieces
- 1/4 cup dairy-free chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Place shortening and egg in a food processor and mix for 15 seconds
- Add the coconut crystals, honey, and vanilla extract. Process again until incorporated.
- Add the flours, baking soda, and salt and mix for another 30 seconds
- Stir chocolate in by hand.
- Use a large spoon to scoop balls of the dough and place them on a parchment-lined cookie sheet. Lightly flatten the cookie dough
- Bake for 10 minuted or until the cookies are browned around the edges.
- Cool on a wire rack.
All-Star Chocolate Chip Cookie to be enjoyed when a craving hits!
Need to stock your Pantry? ~ Click on images to buy via Amazon