How it Works
Click the links to see samples of each style
- Entirely hand painted with professional grade oil paints for luminous colors and longevity
- Tactile canvas texture creates depth in a painting for a more natural life-like look
- Painted on stretched canvas - with kiln dried stretcher bars to ensure that the canvas does not warp or bow over time
- UV protection varnish is applied so your painting won't discolor
- Turn around anywhere from 14 business days to 1 month - yet so worth the wait!
- Modern painting medium created on a computer and made to look like an oil painting
- Entirely hand painted using a stylus on a tablet
- Smooth surface texture printed with high quality inks that resist fading on archival grade canvas for greater durability
- UV protection finish is applied so your print won't discolor
- Turn around is 7 business days
- Great option for international clients who want to save on shipping and duty fees
- The drop down shows all available canvas sizes so you can find the size that best suits your needs
- Museum Wrap (thin sides ca. .75 in) is best suited if you like to frame your painting
- Gallery Wrap (thick sides ca. 1.50 in) is bested suited if you like to hang your painting without a frame for a more modern look
- Sides are painted as well for a finished look
- Printed on stretched canvas suitable to hang - kiln dried stretcher bars are used to ensure that the canvas does not warp or bow over time
- Mounting hardware is attached so you can enjoy your artwork as soon as you get it.
- Your portrait can be ordered from any of the listings or from the Order Form
- A buy now - pay later option is also available for your convenience and will display at time of checkout
- Please indicate if this is a gift order and if you like to have the painting gift wrapped.
- Submit your photo(s) via the "Contact" button or the uploader located under the add to cart button
- Choose your background preference and add it to the notes to seller section on your checkout page
* POPULAR> Let artist choose what looks best
* Original background of the photo
* Cloud-like, nondescript soft background
* Solid or custom backgrounds ( please send a screenshot of the color or setting that you like)
5. APPROVE THE MOCK-UP
- Special photo editing techniques are used to create a mock-up so you can approve the layout, feel and look of your painting.
- Follow the painting process via the online slideshow so you can see how your painting evolves
- After you approve your finished portrait the painting gets a final coat of varnish and is prepared for shipping. You will receive a tracking number as soon as the painting is mailed.
- Track your order
Every custom order is created with love and great attention to detail, so you can be proud of your custom made art work and cherish it for years to come.