SELECT YOUR MEDIUM
♦♦♦ HOW IT WORKS ♦♦♦
When you hit the Continue Button Below you will be take to the Pricing and Medium Page
Step 1. Select your Medium and Size preference from the drop-down
Step 2. Submit your photo(s) via the "Contact" button
There you will see a form where you can upload your images and select your background preference :
* POPULAR> Let artist choose what looks best
* Original background of the photo
* Cloud-like, nondescript soft background
* Solid background
Once your order is placed and I have received your photos, you will receive a confirmation email followed by a mock-up of the layout. Once the mock-up is approved the painting process begins. You will receive work in progress updates until the painting is 100% to your liking.
♦♦ OPTIONS ♦♦
1. Oil on Gallery Wrap canvas is the most popular medium and offers the most life-like look since skin tones and hair look the most natural. The paintings have a lovely tactile paint texture, which enhances the illusion of depth on the canvas. Turn around is about 3-6 weeks depending on size.
2. Acrylic on Gallery Wrap canvas is a combination of mixed media. Paintings are digitally painted, printed on canvas and further enhanced with Acrylic paints and Mediums for color vibrancy and brush texture. They have less tactile paint texture than an oil painting. Turn around is 2 - 3 weeks depending on size.
3. Canvas Print - Paintings are digitally painted and printed on a Gallery Wrap canvas. UV protection is applied to the canvas print. The canvas print of your portrait will be smooth to the touch. Turn around is 7 days.
♦ CANVAS ♦
- Gallery Wrap has 1.5 in thick sides and requires no framing
- Museum Wrap has .75 in thick sides looks best framed (by request)
- Image Wraps around the stretched canvas
- Hanging hardware is already attached for easy mounting
- UV protective varnish is added to protect your artwork