I had written about my love for eggnog a while back and wanted to share with you a recipe for my eggnog crepes.
2 cups flour
1 TBSP sugar
2 cups eggnog
1 tsp Baking Powder
Lingonberry or other jam of your choice
1. Stir eggs and eggnog in a bowl.
2. Add the flour and baking powder and stir until no clumps are visible.
3. Place pan on stove on medium heat and melt a sliver of butter
4. Using a very small ladle scoop up some of mix and place in pan, the more you use the thicker the crepe will become, so use sparingly
5. Cook on medium heat until edge start to brown
6. Flip and brown on other side
7. Remove crepe and place on plate
8. Spread some jam on surface and roll together and serve