This recipes for Pie Crust was given to me by my dear friend Ute C., who makes the best plum pie ever!
2 sticks of butter
1/2 tsp. salt
1 tsp. vanilla or 1 packet of Vanille Sugar
3/4 cup sugar
1 packet Vanille Sugar
1 1/2 c. flour
1 tsp baking powder
1/4 cup milk
Whipped Cream (optional)
2 lbs. sliced Italian plums (prunes)
1. Mix well the eggs, flour, salt, baking powder, vanilla, and milk.
2. grease a baking pan and preheat oven to 375 degrees
3. Slice plums and remove pits
4. Top dough with overlapped fruit (cut side facing up).
5. Sprinkle plums with a little sugar.
6. Then dot each plum with a little piece of butter.
7. Bake at 375º for 30 minutes until lightly browned.
* Serve with whipped cream.