Benefits of Wooden Hangers. A wooden hanger will ensure that your clothing lasts significantly longer than if you use a wire hanger, especially if the garment has some bulk to it. I jumped on the bandwagon and bought a whole bunch of those super slim, felt covered hangers, which are great if you are hanging up T-shirts or light items. However they did not hold up so well with my heavy winter jackets. That's when a good wooden hanger is hard to beat.
I ordered the Home-It 24 wooden hangers and was surprised to see how well made they are. The neck is slightly curved, a design to fit the unique curve of fine suits, so that they retain their shape for years to come. These hangers have small notches that are for hanging up skirts and there is even a non-slip cover for pants.
- 17" Length 7/16" Thick
- High-grade wood of Gugertree with natural finish, keep your clothes in original shape
- wooden hanger for coat hangers and cloth hanger suit hangers and skirt hangers
#HangerHome-it (24) Pack Solid Wood Clothes Hangers, Coat Hanger Cherry Wooden Hangers $28.99 $45.00 Home-it
- Great Uses for Picnic and Wicker Baskets
Castle Rock Essentials is sponsoring today’s post, but as always, all thoughts and opinions are my own. Thanks for co...
- Glow in the Dark Stars for Kids
Sponsored by 3D Domed Stars Sometimes falling asleep can be difficult for a young child and it helps if you as a p...
- Large Leather Marker Case with 84 Slots
This large leather marker case has 84 slots to store markers in and is ideal for travel to your art class or craft cl...
- Big Ant U-Shape Memory Foam Tempurpedic Neck Pillow
Relieve the tension in your neck and shoulders by using a memory foam neck pillow. I recently flew to Europe and afte...
- Winis Multifunctional Outdoor Rain Poncho Backpack Rain Cover
Winis Multifunctional Outdoor Rain Poncho Backpack Rain Cover is very versatile. It is made of a durable, waterproof,...