Today's blog post is sponsored by Linkit
When I am painting I often loose track and I can't tell you how many times I made coffee just to realize that I forgot all about it. That's why I like to pour my coffee as well as my cold drinks into Tumblrs that keep things either hot or cold.
Recently I poured coffee into my old Tumblr and ended up spilling coffee all over the place. The seal had deteriorated and it was time to look for a new tumbler. Boy was I glad I started to look for a replacement! Since the folks at Linkit were nice enough to send me Tumbler to try out in exchange for an unbiased review I jumped at the opportunity.
Let's start with the specs of the Steel Tumblr :
- VACUUM INSULATED - Linkit tumblers are double-walled and vacuum insulated which keeps beverages cold up to 24 hours and hot up to 6 hours
- SLIDER LID & 2 STRAWS - Comes with a splash-proof lid which is made from Tritan plastic, 2 reusable steel straws, and a cleaning brush
- PREMIUM QUALITY - Tumbler is made from high quality 18/8 food-grade stainless steel and is coated in a durable finish; BPA-free and No Sweat Design
- GIFTS FOR EVERYONE - Narrow design is easy to hold and fits into most cup holders
- LIFETIME GUARANTEE - 24/7 Customer Support & 100% Satisfaction & 100% Money Back Guarantee
The Linkit tumblers come in various sizes and I chose the 20oz for home use. The tumbler is made of 18/8 in stainless kitchen-grade steel and feels much sturdier than my previous tumbler.
I love that tumbler has a sliding top vs pop up. The slider is quite wide and has grooves on it for easy back and forth slide motion. The tab on the lid can be easily lifted up and seems to seal well.
The Linkkit tumbler comes with two metal straws, one straight one, and one with a bend as well as a complimentary straw cleaner. The drinking hole is made in such a way that the metal straws easily fit into the opening. However, there is a drawback, since the straw hole does not cover the surrounding area using the straw would also mean that the tumbler is not leakproof - something to keep in mind if you take the tumbler out and about. However ones the straw is removed and the cover closed the tumbler is leak proof.
The tumbler has a rubber grip on the top, which is very convenient for handling.
My tumbler is meant for home use and I like that my hot beverages stay hot for up to 4-5 hours and my cold ones cold for up to 24 hours.
The tumbler comes in white, pink, black, and silver. When I filled the Tumbler with a cold drink that had added ice, I noticed that condensation does not build up on the exterior. That's a huge plus!
The Linkit Tumbler can be purchased via Amazon. The company has sent me a 30% discount code: KNEOL3DF to pass along to my readers.
You can find Linkit here:
Youtube: @Linkit Official
#Linkit #coffee #tumbler