Now that the weather has become much cooler it is time to think about our four legged friends and make sure that they are dressed appropriately for the cooler season. My daughter dogs are both large dogs, but because they live inside year round they are always dressed in jackets when they head outside once temperatures drop.
Some dogs have a shorter and lighter fur than others and feel cold easier, especially if they have not been bred for the region they reside in. If you see your dog is shivering, you should definitely put a coat on him.
Just like with human clothes, there is a difference in quality between well made outerwear for canines and cheap versions.
Look for jackets that fit your pet snugly and that are waterproof. Jackets should be easy to put on and take off, so look for jackets that have a "cam lock slider release buckle.
This Element jacket by EzyDog has all the above mentioned features and more...
- The wind and shower proof shell is made from 600 denier material with oxford panels
- Inner lined with a non-pilling fleece for comfort and warmth
- It features a Quick-Fit Neo-Xpand™ neckline making it easy to put on
- Attaching a dog leash to a harness or collar is simple with the waterproof access zipper
- The side panels have light reflective piping for safety on those late night or early morning treks
I think I now know what to get my four legged grandkids for Christmas! After-all they are very important members of our family. :)
If you like to take part in a fun Blog Hop and want to meet other pet owners add your blog below.