* These colorful Soft Animal Baby Rattles wrist straps are so cute! They attach easily with velcro on baby's hands or feet. The high contrast colors and patterns encourage a child to move their hands and feet to explore the rattles further. Crunchy soft material in the ears and a soft rattle sound encourages further exploration of these cute rattles.
The velcro can easily be adjusted to fit your child's wrist. There are no small pieces that could potentially be a choking hazard, which makes these rattles a much safer choice. I ordered these at a discounted rate for a little baby girl in our family and can't wait to see how she likes them.
These soft animal baby rattles encourage babies to:
1. Understand the functions of things.
2. Help kids germinate new ideas.
3. Build muscle control ability through active movement.
- Sheltie Dog Portrait 682
This Sheltie portrait was painted for a client. I added a video of how I painted it https://portraits-by-nc.com/blo...
- Learn how to make a Miniature Rosemary Christmas Tree
I love Rosemary and have started to make little Miniature Rosemary Christmas Trees. Read how to make one here
- Two Feline Friends
This is a portrait of two cats that have a very special bond. Read More
- A Puppy Painting
This puppy painting of a Cocker Spaniel is finished and ready to go under a Christmas Tree. The orders keep coming in...
- Painting of a White Cat
Its crazy busy in the studio and I am working very long hours to get paintings finished in time for Christmas. Here i...