What is Fractionated Coconut Oil?
Coconut oil or Copra oil is an edible oil extracted from the kernel or meat of matured coconuts harvested from the coconut palm. It has various applications in food, medicine, and industry. (Wikipedia)
Fractionated Coconut Oil has so many wonderful uses:
• Excellent on the skin, fantastic natural moisturizer
• Can be mixed with other carriers and essential Oils
• Predominantly composed of saturated fatty acids
• Does not go rancid and has a very long shelf life
Fractionated Coconut Oil has been heated as part of the processing, to separate certain chains of fatty acids in the components. This makes the oil smell nicely, be more refined and have a clarified appearance. Since fractionated coconut oil is highly stable, it's color stays clear making it ideal to be used in creams and lotions and other preparations for skin and hair care. Fractionated coconut oil has a shelf life of one year.
Since it does not interact with cosmetic ingredients it acts more as a viscosity agent and helps to disperse pigments and additives. This type of oil penetrates the skin easily and is, therefore, is ideal for oiling the skin or during massage therapy to massage the skin.
Here are some of the amazing uses
• Apply after you get out of the shower/bath and pat dry.
• Great massage oil that can be mixed with other essential oils such as lavender and peppermint
• Tames Frizzy hair and also works as a great moisturizer
• Add some Radha Beauty Fractionated Coconut Oil with a few drops of Radha Argan Oil along with our essential oils - Radha Lavender Oil and/or Radha Peppermint oil to your hot bath and ENJOY!
Radha Beauty products offer a 100% Lifetime Satisfaction Guarantee! If you're not completely satisfied, you can keep the bottle (it's on them) AND get a full refund. No questions asked.
Dealing with frizzy hair? - Just a little beauty tip...
Make a Hair Mask
Coconut oil is a creamy solid at room temperature and turns to liquid when heated to 76°F. While in the shower, melt your coconut oil by running the jar under the warm water. Of course, if you buy liquid oil you won't have to do that step. Then, after shampooing, apply a generous amount of the oil to wet strands and twist hair into a bun. Let it sit for at least five minutes before rinsing to add moisture and shine back into limp locks.