Last week I received Adovia Purifying Dead Sea Mud Mask by goPure Naturals and have been pampering myself. Adovia claims to be the most effective and potent natural acne treatment mask on the market and they even offer a 100% money back guarantee if any buyer is unhappy with the the product. I don't have acne, so I can't tell you how effective it is for treating acne, but I know that clogged pores can create problems for any skin type. I used the mask to open up my pores and get rid of blackheads and I am sharing my experience using this mask.
ABOUT THE PRODUCT
The Dead Sea Mud Facial Mask by Adovia:
• Pulls out Toxins and Unclogs Pores so Your Skin Can Breathe and Rejuvinate Naturally
• Pulls out Excess Oil While Putting In Much Needed Essential Minerals from The Dead Sea
• 100% Natural, Paraben Free, No added Fragrance or Color
• Improves Your Complexion by reducing blackheads, acne blemishes and the appearance of acne
• Supplies nutrients to maintain elasticity and a soft, even texture.
• Helps with Oily Skin, Acne Treatment, Blackheads, Blemishes, Psoriasis, Eczema
Here Are Just a Few Ingredients Adovia Uses and Their Benefits
• DEAD SEA MUD - packed with over 26 Minerals essential for skin health Dead Sea Mud Pulls out Toxins and Pore Clogging Particles while infusing skin with Much Needed Minerals
• Aloe Vera so that Your Skin is Not Overdried But Gets Natural Level of Moisture
• Vitamin C - for improving overall skin complexion and smoothness
The facial mask is produced in small batches to ensure freshness and tends to sell out fast. As one of the testers, I was interested to see how the mask differs from others I have used before. First off the packaging is very nice and the mud comes in a in a nice blue and white tube about 5.1 oz. size rather than in a jar. When I first opened it liquid squirted out, so I would recommend that before you open the tube to give it a good massage, so that the ingredients get mixed again. The light brown mud has no smell and was easy to spread on my face. I noticed that this product seemed to stay on better. There are 21 minerals that help to keep skin healthier are said to act as effective acne treatment and all ingredients are as follows:
Demineralized water and dead sea water, dead sea mud, steric acid, cetyl alcohol, beeswax, sorbitan tristearate, propylene glycol and chamomile extract, algae extract, papaya extract, aloe vera gel, sunflower seed oil, glyceryl stearate, mandarin orange oil, jojoba oil, olive oil, triethanolamine, evening primrose oil, benzoic acid, chlorphenesin, dehydroacetic acid, benzalkonium chloride, dead sea salt, retinyl palmitate, verbena officinalis leaf extract, ginseng extract, soybean extract and ascorbic acid.
The mud mask takes around 10 minutes to fully dry and never feels uncomfortable. I used warm water to wash the mask off my face and that took surprisingly longer than expected. It washed off better when I used a wash cloth, rather than just my hands. My face felt clean and smooth and after repeated use I have had to allergic reactions. My face feels hydrated and is blemish free ( no pimples ot blackheads) and the shine around the T-zone is completely gone.
LEARN ABOUT THE BRAND
goPURE Naturals was started by Erin Keyan who after becoming a mother was shocked to discover how many products contain toxic and dangerous chemical ingredients. She formulated goPURE Naturals with the goal of developing a brand that women can trust to contain only the purest and natural ingredients, while making them look and feel their best.
JOIN THE GOPURE CLUB AND GET A $10 COUPON EMAILED TO YOU.Adovia Natural Dead Sea Mud Soap - Great for Eczema, Psoriasis or Acne! 125 GR (4.4OZ) $10.00 ADOVIA
I noticed that the company also sells a Dead Sea Mud Soap and I thought this might be cool to try next.