Swarovski crystals are man-made gems manufactured in Austria. In 1892, Daniel Swarovski invented a machine for making precision-cut, beautiful, high quality lead glass crystals using quartz, sand, and minerals. The crystals shimmer as light falls on them, giving the jewelry a nice sparkle.
LUVAMI Swarovski Crystal Heart Earrings are made with genuine Swarovski crystals. I ordered the blue ones, which have a lovely color and sparkle. They look and feel very well made.
These heart earring can be worn casual or for a fancy occasion and are a good size. The earrings length is 1.30in x .20in wide and .50in in diameter. The French hook with rubber backs make it easy to put and keep the earrings on.
The earring are boxed beautifully and are perfect for special occasions and gifts for your special someone.
- GENUINE SWAROVSKI CRYSTAL - Gorgeous blue spar
- HYPOALLERGENIC STAINLESS STEEL - Unlike traditional jewelry metals, such as gold, silver and even platinum, can elicit allergic reactions due to trace impurities in the metals or a person's allergy to the metal itself.
- GIFT BOX - Includes double backing for safe shipment and storage. Wrapped in a stylish mesh bag.
- EARRING BACKS INCLUDED - Keeps the earrings secure and less likely to fall off.
- FREE LIFETIME GUARANTEE - For every purchased set of earrings, we offer free lifetime replacement. No return necessary, ships directly from Amazon
Photo Credit :Model with Earring - Free stock photo via Pixaby
- Child Portrait Work in Progress 607
This afternoon I started on the portrait of a little boy. I roughly blocked in the outlines and main colors. Once i h...
- Horse Painting 608
This is a commissioned digital painting of a horse that is standing in a field. I decided on an Impressionistic paint...
- Horse Portrait 608
This horse portrait will be painted with a landscape backdrop. The horse is blind in one eye and it will be wearing i...
- Baby Portrait 606
This is a painting of baby Ryan who I have painted two years ago. Baby Ryan would have celebrated his 2nd birthday th...
- Persian Quince Stew (Khoresht-e Beh)
Persian Quince Stew (called Khoresht-e Beh in Farsi) is a traditional Fall meal in Iran. Quince ripens in late Septem...