* These colorful Soft Animal Baby Rattles wrist straps are so cute! They attach easily with velcro on baby's hands or feet. The high contrast colors and patterns encourage a child to move their hands and feet to explore the rattles further. Crunchy soft material in the ears and a soft rattle sound encourages further exploration of these cute rattles.
The velcro can easily be adjusted to fit your child's wrist. There are no small pieces that could potentially be a choking hazard, which makes these rattles a much safer choice. I ordered these at a discounted rate for a little baby girl in our family and can't wait to see how she likes them.
These soft animal baby rattles encourage babies to:
1. Understand the functions of things.
2. Help kids germinate new ideas.
3. Build muscle control ability through active movement.
- Taco Night with Old El Paseo Stand N'Stuff Taco Dinner Kits
#oldelpasotacokit Old El Paseo is a brand of Tex-Mex style food from General Mills. They offer a variety of products...
- Eye Painting Tutorial
When painting the eyes, you have to make sure that they are focused on something and have something to communicate wi...
- Painting Lips and Nose on Toddler Portraits
When starting out to paint the features of the face the temptation to create a line drawing of the nose, eyes and lip...
- A Basket of Roses
Artist=Henri Fantin-Latour (1885) has painted a basket full of beautiful multi colored roses. Old master paintings of...
- Child Portrait Work in Progress 607
This afternoon I started on the portrait of a little boy. I roughly blocked in the outlines and main colors. Once i h...