A visit to an Iranian bakery let me day dreaming about these lovely Pistachio & Cranberry Cookies. Then when I received some Vanilla Extract from Singing Dog Vanilla I had to give in to temptation and try to figure out the recipes.
4.5 oz softened butter
3/4 cup confectioner's sugar
1 cup all purpose flour
1 tsp Vanilla - I tried my new sample of Simple Dog Vanilla - all organic
1/2 cup Pistachios (halved or chopped)
1/2 cup dried Cranberries
1. Preheat oven to 325F/160C and line baking sheet with non stick parchment paper ( I used my plastic mat)
2. Mix butter and sugar in a bowl until fluffy and soft, add flower and mix well.
3. Add Vanilla, Pistachios and Cranberries and mix well
4. Place dough between parchment paper and roll out to about 1/8 in thickness
5. Using a regular drinking glass, I used the opening to form my cookie circles -
You could also form small balls and then flatten them on the cookie sheet
6. Bake in oven for 15 minutes
7. Let cool for 3 min before moving cookies on a cookie rack or plate.
Join me on Facebook
Bon Appétit and Thank you for Visiting!
- Tyler Florence Roasted Tomato Soup
Tyler Florence has a wonderful recipe for a roasted tomato soup that I recently tried. This easy to make recipe taste...
- Easy Homemade Jello Gummy Bear Recipe
Sponsored Making homemade Jello Gummy Bears is very easy. All you need for this recipe are three ingredients and an i...
- Peruvian Recipe - Lomo Saltado
Image via Lima Tambo122 One of the best know Peruvian dishes has to be Lomo Saltado. A dish that is made fresh ingred...
- Matcha Tea Cookies
Sponsored Post by Zendori I love the taste of Matcha Tea and have been trying out different bands and different recip...
- Benefits of Goji Berries
Goji berries have been used in traditional Chinese medicine for 2000 years are are considered a superfruit because th...