A visit to an Iranian bakery let me day dreaming about these lovely Pistachio & Cranberry Cookies. Then when I received some Vanilla Extract from Singing Dog Vanilla I had to give in to temptation and try to figure out the recipes.
4.5 oz softened butter
3/4 cup confectioner's sugar
1 cup all purpose flour
1 tsp Vanilla - I tried my new sample of Simple Dog Vanilla - all organic
1/2 cup Pistachios (halved or chopped)
1/2 cup dried Cranberries
1. Preheat oven to 325F/160C and line baking sheet with non stick parchment paper ( I used my plastic mat)
2. Mix butter and sugar in a bowl until fluffy and soft, add flower and mix well.
3. Add Vanilla, Pistachios and Cranberries and mix well
4. Place dough between parchment paper and roll out to about 1/8 in thickness
5. Using a regular drinking glass, I used the opening to form my cookie circles -
You could also form small balls and then flatten them on the cookie sheet
6. Bake in oven for 15 minutes
7. Let cool for 3 min before moving cookies on a cookie rack or plate.
Join me on Facebook
Bon Appétit and Thank you for Visiting!
Tyler Florence Roasted Tomato Soup
Tyler Florence has a wonderful recipe for a roasted tomato soup that I recently tried. This easy to make recipe taste...
Easy Homemade Jello Gummy Bear Recipe
Sponsored Making homemade Jello Gummy Bears is very easy. All you need for this recipe are three ingredients and an i...
Peruvian Recipe - Lomo Saltado
Image via Lima Tambo122 One of the best know Peruvian dishes has to be Lomo Saltado. A dish that is made fresh ingred...
Matcha Tea Cookies
Sponsored Post by Zendori I love the taste of Matcha Tea and have been trying out different bands and different recip...
Benefits of Goji Berries
Goji berries have been used in traditional Chinese medicine for 2000 years are are considered a superfruit because th...