A visit to an Iranian bakery let me daydreaming about these lovely Pistachio & Cranberry Cookies. Then when I received some Vanilla Extract from Singing Dog Vanilla I had to give in to temptation and try to figure out the recipes.
4.5 oz softened butter
3/4 cup confectioner's sugar
1 cup all-purpose flour
1 tsp Vanilla - I tried my new sample of Simple Dog Vanilla - all organic
1/2 cup Pistachios (halved or chopped)
1/2 cup dried Cranberries
1. Preheat oven to 325F/160C and line baking sheet with nonstick parchment paper ( I used my plastic mat)
2. Mix butter and sugar in a bowl until fluffy and soft, add flour and mix well.
3. Add Vanilla, Pistachios, and Cranberries and mix well
4. Place dough between parchment paper and roll out to about 1/8 in thickness
5. Using a regular drinking glass, I used the opening to form my cookie circles -
You could also form small balls and then flatten them on the cookie sheet
6. Bake in the oven for 15 minutes
7. Let cool for 3 min before moving cookies on a cookie rack or plate.
How to Ice Cakes Using a Spatula
#Sponsored #Spatula Have you ever wondered how to ice a cake? I am on a que...
Rhubarb Marzipan Tart
Ever since a trip to Germany, hubby has fallen head over heels in love with the tartness of Rhubarb. So I have decide...
Pear Almond Cake
This Pear Almond Cake is light and has a hint of Marzipan taste that surely will be a hit with friends and family. I ...
Moist Cinnamon Cake
I love baking this moist cinnamon cake, because it is easy to make and tastes wonderful. I don't know about you, but ...
German Cheesecake Recipe
Via Landkueche Magazine 2011 I still remember my German grandma's cheesecake, which looked just like the one featur...