Artist: Mariano José Maria Bernardo Fortuny y Carbó
Size: 28.9 x 21 cm (11 3/8 x 8 1/4 in.)
Medium: Pen and ink drawing
Location: Museum of Fine Arts, Boston
- Water Carrier From Morocco
The Moroccan water carrier or 'guerrab' has a long and important history in Morocco. The explorer Ibn Battuta (130...
- Pierrot A French Mime Character Depicted in Art
Pierrot's Embrace by Seignac Postcard by lazyrivergreetings Pierrot is naive and trusting, somewhat m...
- The Fruit Market Painting by Alberto Pasini
Alberto Pasini's Fruit Market is an Orientalist themed painting. The artist was trained in the late-romantic style an...
- The Gorges of El Kantara Near Biskra
Artist: Rene Charles Edmond Title: The Gorges of El Kantara Near Biskra Medium: Oil on Canvas Size: This painting i...
- An Elegant Chieftain in his Palace by Rudolph Ernst
An Elegant Chieftain in his PalaceSigned 'R. Ernst' (lower left)Medium: Oil on panelSize: 22 x 18 in. (55.8 x 45.6 cm...